Hunting Dog Training & More    

Popular Searches: Garmin Astro | Dog Collars | Tri-Tronics | SPORTdog

A little about you...

Re: A little about you...

Postby Feedbag55 » Fri May 18, 2018 2:37 pm

Hello, my name is Marcus and I live in North Fort Worth. I am 42 years old and have spent the last 18 years in the US Navy. I grew up hunting wild pheasants in Northern California, back when you could find birds there. Always had springers as a kid, the were just never trained beyond what they did naturally. I now have a 15 month old FBECS and she is fantastic. While I am certainly a novice trainer and probably the dogs biggest limitation, her desire and instincts continue to amaze me. Have had some great assistance from a local Spaniel club and look forward to continuing to learn and working to develop my dog. Thank you for including me in this group.
Feedbag55

Re: A little about you...

Postby adrianastepheny » Sun May 20, 2018 1:11 am

No one appreciates the very special genius of your conversation as the dog does. Christopher Morley

Hi, I am Adriana Stepheny, a freelance content writer- totally in love with the idea of putting down life experiences to words. The world is my muse and I love the outdoors and nature. I have given my heart to two adorable Shih Tzu and you can learn more about us and my writings here
adrianastepheny

Previous

Return to New Members: Please Introduce Yourself