trade a trip

thorson

trade a trip

Post by thorson » Mon Mar 07, 2005 10:17 pm

Just wondering if there is anybody interested in trading/swapping hunts with another party? :idea: Ihave good prairie chicken and pheasant access to offer for just about anything with wings!

Gregory

Post by Gregory » Tue Mar 08, 2005 5:24 am

man,that should sound like a good deal to someone that has not hunted prairie chickens.

Personaly I would take you up on your offer in a heart beat, if my plans for next year have not been already made,God willing.
I have hunted ,Hayes and Perkin counties several times ,while heading to Wyoming for Sage Hens and coming back through again on the way home to Indiana,couple of years back. I have hunted in your great State an indian Reservation and have made the track to the NE part of your state for Pheasant, as well. Met the nicest people that i would not have otherwise...

The best I can offer you is a hunting trip on public lands ,either in Oregon for Chukar or N.D for more of what you have in Neb.
And I haven't established yet any grouse covers in WV-OH to dare offer you an exchange .

One of my greatest pleasures in life were meeting couple of other bird hunters and fellow members from another board this year in Texas and N. M.

I,m just a travling bird hunting junkie and would love getting to know you..

By the way, I'll be camping over night in North Plate heading to Oregon come Oct.
Hope you find an exchange..

Best, Gregory.

G

GrouseHunter22

Post by GrouseHunter22 » Wed Mar 09, 2005 6:47 pm

I would definately like to do an exchange for a grouse and quail hunt here in Kentucky. I don't know if it would be a fair trade as bird numbers are all the time going up and down. I would want to wait and see how the hatch is this spring. I would also have to check my schedule.

thorson

Post by thorson » Wed Apr 06, 2005 8:18 pm

just email me fellas if ya want to come out and try a little chicken chasing grothe5@charter.net no need to worry about the swap now! :)