Hello to all...

Dexter

Hello to all...

Post by Dexter » Thu Mar 13, 2008 5:31 pm

Hello my name is Baron Dexter Von Schrodie, I'm a 13 week old GSP that loves to play, get into everything and then sleep for hours. I am in the process of training my owner and that is going well.
As for my owner, his name is Mark, he is 45 years old and he works for a major cargo airline as a Ramp Agent. He is married and has two daughters aged 12 and 19. He has been hunting deer for 7 years and turkey for 2 years. He is now interested in upland bird hunting, I guess that is one of the reasons that I am here. If all goes well I should be able to help him out in the field, I'll point em and hopefully he'll shoot em...

RoundRiver Setters

Post by RoundRiver Setters » Thu Mar 13, 2008 5:42 pm

Welcome to GDF Dexter! Good luck with training the owner. I have heard that GPS owners can be hard headed! :lol: ............Scott
"To be good, a bird dog must give you goose pimples when he's working a bird." 'George Bird Evans'
Scott & Shelley

Heartlands Outlaw Jesse
Stevens Round River Babe
Setter Hills Blue Molly

BigShooter
GDF Junkie

Post by BigShooter » Thu Mar 13, 2008 5:47 pm

Welcome to the GDF Dexter .... make sure you have your owner well trained & obeying demands (oops.. I mean commands) before you slap that e-collar on his neck! Better yet get that 4 owner unit for everyone in the household !!! :lol: :lol:

Lab Man

Post by Lab Man » Mon Mar 17, 2008 1:25 pm

Welcome to the Gun Dog Forum. Dexter do not accept any excuses from your owner about how he cannot go bird hunting this weekand.

Born2Hunt

Post by Born2Hunt » Mon Mar 17, 2008 5:15 pm

Welcome :D

Breton13

Post by Breton13 » Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:56 pm

lol! Welcome to the fourm!
Fay P.
Children seldom misquote you. In fact, they usually repeat word for word what you shouldn't have said.
Penny's Pedigree
http://www.perfectpedigrees.com/3genview.php?id=270