Greetings

claybuster_aa

Greetings

Post by claybuster_aa » Fri Mar 21, 2008 10:26 pm

Hi,

Charlie here, age 45, live in CT with my ladies (wife and two daughters).
I've only been hunting about 8 years (Pheasant). I decided to get my own dog about 5 years ago. My dog (Zoe) will be 6 come this Sept. So I hunted for several years dependent upon other people’s dogs, got tired of that and decided to get my own. Zoe is a Llewellin and she's from my home state of PA (originally from southeastern PA, Norristown area). Zoe comes from Keith and Tessa Smith, Lynnhill Llewellin Setters (very pleased, great dogs).

I also enjoy some fishing, mostly all fresh water, and of late pretty much throwing fly-line only.

Skeet shooting and reloading are also a favorite, and I try to shoot a few rounds every weekend. Cost of lead is screaming though, about $50 a bag and many of us who reload are feeling the pinch. I may be dropping down to shooting and reloading exclusively in 28-guage to squeeze out more boxes per bag.

My bird gun is a Citori Field 28 O/U. I bought a bag a 6-shot last year and it went well hunting with reloads. At the cost of factory 28 hunting loads, it was an easy decision.

My other guns include, Beretta Silver Pigeon Sporting, Citori Lightning Sporting (both 12's). My autoloaders are 1100's, 20-gauge STD and a Sporting 28.

Charlie
A good bird dog is always the right color

claybuster_aa

Post by claybuster_aa » Fri Mar 21, 2008 10:30 pm

My apologies, I thought I was posting this in the sticky thread 'A little About You'. Oh well...
A good bird dog is always the right color

Breton13

Post by Breton13 » Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:44 pm

Welcom anyways!! :wink:
Fay P.
Children seldom misquote you. In fact, they usually repeat word for word what you shouldn't have said.
Penny's Pedigree
http://www.perfectpedigrees.com/3genview.php?id=270