mit

about moi

Post by mit » Tue Jul 18, 2006 7:31 am

Name: Marlys Thomas
Married 20 years
Son, 17
German Shorthaired Pointer
Hobbies: Photography, hiking, fishing, stained glass work
Dog games: am going to start some agility training this fall - does that count as a dog game?

Webster is my first dog. We bought him to keep us active - that's an understatement. If we hike 6 miles Webster runs 8.

I found this website when I was lookin for other owners of GSPs. This forum is a wealth of knowledge with a great bunch of people. I'm greatful I found it!

Ryan

Re: about moi

Post by Ryan » Tue Jul 18, 2006 9:07 am

[quote="mit"]
Dog games: am going to start some agility training this fall - does that count as a dog game?
quote]

Of course it counts. I am going to do the same with mine. Keeps them active and in shape in the off season.

You could look into tracking as well. A great sport that always comes in handy.

hoffmann35

Post by hoffmann35 » Tue Jul 18, 2006 2:02 pm

Name: Joe Hoffmann
Married 1 year this Saturday to Ann
Dog: Cocker Spaniel (Francis), most mild mannered dog i've owned and soon a GSP in Sept. Have owned 2 labs also.
Hobbies: Fishing, softball, baseball, basketball, hiking
Dog games: None now but looking to get into NAVHDA trials

I found this site from a yahoo search and glad I found it. There is a wealth of knowledge here and it is appreciated.
Just got into bird hunting two years ago. most of my time before that was filled up with Deer and turkey hunting.

Breton13

Post by Breton13 » Wed Jul 26, 2006 10:38 am

hoffmann35 wrote:Married 1 year this Saturday to Ann
Happy anniversary! (belated.....)
Fay P.
Children seldom misquote you. In fact, they usually repeat word for word what you shouldn't have said.
Penny's Pedigree
http://www.perfectpedigrees.com/3genview.php?id=270

hoffmann35

Post by hoffmann35 » Wed Jul 26, 2006 12:01 pm

Thank you very much Breton13. We had a good time, stayed at a B&B in Woodstock, Il. You might recognize the town, its where they filmed Groundhog Day (one of my favorite movies).

Trapper

Post by Trapper » Fri Jul 28, 2006 10:17 am

I'm Kevin from the East coast of Canada. I am 37 and have been hunting for 30 of them. I had a Brittany growing up and I now have two of my own. One is 11 years old and is retired this year and I have a 16 month old prospect.

I am a restaurant manager and I am married with two girls, six and eight.

I hunt primarily grouse and woodcock and occasionally waterfowl and preserve phez.

I am happy to have found this board.
PointFlushRetrieve.com - Personal Gun Dog Blog- Are You Ready? Is your gun dog ready

Maverick

Post by Maverick » Fri Jul 28, 2006 6:58 pm

Good to have another Canadian Brittany owner on the board!!

Mav....

markerdown

Post by markerdown » Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:21 pm

I'm new to this board and stumbled in looking for info on dog food. I go by the name markerdown and so far ,I have survived 50 years on this planet. I'm married for 25+ years and thank God my wife tolerates my dogs, cars, bikes, guns and fishin' gear. I'm a project manager working on a military housing project at an AFB in southern Nevada. I have two GSP's one @ 14weeks, the other 4 years. Originally from the great state of Connecticut, thanks to Uncle Sam and my present employer, I haven't made my way home yet after I retired. I've been bird hunting since about 8 years old. Have had setters, labs and got my first GSP in 68'. I've been hooked on them ever since.
Mopar E bodies and 70's Kaw Z1's are some of my other passions. Like the GSP's, I have two of each.
Live simply Love generously.
Care deeply, Speak kindly.
Hug your GSP often
Leave the rest to God.

original mngsp

Post by original mngsp » Tue Aug 01, 2006 7:04 pm

38 years old.

Married to a great woman that puts up with all this hunting, trialing, and testing of dogs.

Two boys; ages 4 & 9, they come with me for an event or two each spring and fall and we camp together. Hope they get into this dog thing too. Oldest boy has started witha BB gun, hopefully within 2-3 years he will be able to make a hunting trip.

Started hunting the mid 70's with my father on the family farm in Iowa.

Didn't get into dogs until the early 90's when my best friend won a GWP bitch in a raffle, still probably the best natural pheasant dog I have ever seen.

Started with a GWP male pup from this bitch. Didn't work out and at 13 months got rid of him, a few months later got a littermate female and she is what got me started seriously into dogs.

With this one I had AKC tested JH, SH, and attempted a MH run, and acouple of Walking Field Trials.

2002 brought me my current GSP male. What a dog,!! Couldn't be happier with what he shows me hunting, testing, trialing, or being a lap dog. Plan to finish his MH this fall run him in a couple of trials and go hunting.

For a living; I'm a self-employed sales rep selling CNC machining (turning and milling), Stampings, Sheet Metal Fabrication, Die Castings, Investment Castings, and Injection Molding both foriegn and domestically sourced to OEMs in the upper mid-west. Have also added an Amsoil delaership to the portfolio.

Besides dogs, I enjoy reading, working on the house, watching my boys get bigger, cooking, and lawn work.

I have to say this whole dog thing has changed my life, I think for the better. In the future I would love to have a dog on NGSPA curcuit doing 1 hour stuff. Just have to see if the lifestyle and the pocketbook will allow it.

God Bless
Chris Benskin

Wagonmaster
GDF Junkie

Post by Wagonmaster » Tue Aug 01, 2006 7:09 pm

chris-

i will be going out to either the Reg. 8 of the Hun, probably flying out to Denver then renting a car and heading up to WY. the Hun is the more likely. probably a long weekend type thing. driving is a possibility, but it is kinda a long drive. would like to watch the all age and maybe run in the am. myself. wanna come see one? ain't the most beautious NGSPA on the planet, kinda rocky, chukar type stuff. but pretty good.

original mngsp

Post by original mngsp » Tue Aug 01, 2006 7:48 pm

John

I might have to take you up on that invitation sometime. This year might be tough as the first three weekends in September I will be at a Hunt test somewhere in Wisconsin or Minnesota.

The weekend of 9/22 - 9/24 I will be at the GSPC of MN FT at Colfax judging the Open Puppy and doing the breakfasts and lunches both days.

The following weekend I judge a Weim rating test on 9/30 and run Boomer in a couple of MH tests. Hopefully after this weekend I'm done with dog games for the fall and can go hunting. But if I need a leg or two the journey will continue.

What's the qualifications for a dog to run in these trials?

Chris

original mngsp

Post by original mngsp » Tue Aug 01, 2006 8:12 pm

Mopar E bodies and 70's Kaw Z1's are some of my other passions. Like the GSP's, I have two of each
I had a '72 Barracuda for 6 years when I was younger. Lots of fun. Still wish I had it today.

TrueBlu Shorthairs

Post by TrueBlu Shorthairs » Wed Aug 09, 2006 12:18 pm

Just found this site today. I'm 43, salesman for a paper converter, manufacturing credit card paper, forms, printing menus, importing products from China, doing business primarily with restaurants.

Two children, 6 and 10, who share the love of horses and German Shorthairs.

First GSP in family was 45 years ago when my grandad bought a pup from the late Johnny Merrell in CA. Great uncle had 25 pointers and always loved that old Shorthair.

Family had Brits and Weims for 15 years and I finally went back to Shorthairs about 7 years ago. Dog worked out well, made a nice trial dog and decided to spend my kid's college fund on dogs, horses, trailers, and new house in the sticks.

I hunt wild bobs 25 days a year, trial 10 weekends, attend nationals in KS and AR, but still love to hunt more than anything. So far, finished two Field Champions, one Amateur Field Champion, and have one leg of MH in one try. Bred NFC RU FC TrueBlu's Hud's Kickin Up Dust, who won the 2006 NGSPA Quail Championship All Age and was the #1 GSP in the US two years ago. Yep, we're proud of him and his owners, Rodger and Sharon Barton, plus his trainers, Keith and Robbi Gulledge of Blue Dawn Kennels.

I own 5 GSPs, male who is 7, female who is 5, another male who is with Blue Dawn Kennels, who is 2, and two goofy pups by a dog I bred.

Don't have too many interests other than my two kids, the dogs, and horses. Although a glass of Maker's Mark and a big ole Rib Eye ranks pretty darn high!!

Wagonmaster
GDF Junkie

Post by Wagonmaster » Wed Aug 09, 2006 2:26 pm

Welcome Blake. You are slow man. What took you so long to get here?

ezzy333
GDF Junkie

Post by ezzy333 » Wed Aug 09, 2006 3:51 pm

Welcome to the board. Hope you find something worthwhile.

Ezzy
http://www.perfectpedigrees.com/4genview.php?id=144
http://www.perfectpedigrees.com/4genview.php?id=207

It's not how many breaths you have taken but how many times it has been taken away!

Has anyone noticed common sense isn't very common anymore.

pear

Post by pear » Wed Aug 09, 2006 4:53 pm

Welcome, Hope we can "all" profit from your visits........"pear"
"When I was a kid, I used to pray every night for a new "puppy". Then I realized that the Lord, in his wisdom, didn't work that way. So I just stole one and asked him to forgive me".

Arti
Nikki
Diamond
Bailey

snips
GDF Junkie

Post by snips » Wed Aug 09, 2006 7:37 pm

Hey Blake.....You ARE slow finding us. It`s a super forum, Grants done a great job with it.
brenda

TrueBlu Shorthairs

Post by TrueBlu Shorthairs » Thu Aug 10, 2006 7:16 am

Thanks Folks!! Brenda, I was just thinking about you and Rick the other day, hope you guys are doing well. Pear, haven't seen you on other sites in a long time. John, man, I'm just slow, period!!!

OKChris

Post by OKChris » Thu Aug 10, 2006 9:51 am

Hello all,

I'm Chris. 30 Yr, married to a wonderful woman that likes to hunt with me for the past 7 1/2yrs. I have to mutt pets: one 7yr old Irish Wolfhound/Lab mix and one Beagle/Jack Russ. mix. Am thinking about the possibility of getting a GSP. I have never hunted over dogs, only really started hunting a couple of years ago and love it.

Chris

TrueBlu Shorthairs

Post by TrueBlu Shorthairs » Thu Aug 10, 2006 10:37 am

Hey Chris, I see you live in Tulsa. I went to Fulton, Skelly,and then to Jenks HS!! How 'bout you. If you need a recommendation on breeders let me know.

Wagonmaster
GDF Junkie

Post by Wagonmaster » Thu Aug 10, 2006 11:29 am

What's the qualifications for a dog to run in these trials?
Chris, sorry to take so long to respond. Been out of town and missed your post.

To run in an NGSPA Reg. or Specie:

"A dog shall have previously won a placement in an All Age or Shooting Dog stake duly held by an active member club of the NGSPA in accordance with its field trial regulations. For qualification requirements, gun dog and shooting dog stakes will be considered one and the same. There is no placement requirement to enter a dog in a derby classic."

This means you need an NGSPA win certificate, which is given for 1st through 3rd at an NGSPA sanctioned trial. GSPCMn holds cross-sanctioned trials, so a 1st - 3rd there, would qualify. The rule is a little unclear about a 4th place. It says the dog must have "won a placement" but AF only allows three placements, whereas AKC allows 4, so I don't think a 4th would count.

The rules are at http://www.birddogposse.org/FileView.as ... %20BY-LAWS if you need em.

The qualifications for the Nationals are a little different, but I don't think that is what you are asking.

Also, the handler must have "at some time, qualified a dog by winning a NGSPA win certificate."

OKChris

Post by OKChris » Thu Aug 10, 2006 12:46 pm

Hey,

My wife went to Rogers. I grew up in Elk City, Ok and went to good old Elk City High. I'm sure I'll be in touch.

Chris

TrueBlu Shorthairs

Post by TrueBlu Shorthairs » Thu Aug 10, 2006 2:37 pm

Usually, though John, to run in a NGSPA species or region, the qualifications are...

(1) Own a GSP, or reasonable facsimile thereof
(2) Have the entry fee

original mngsp

Post by original mngsp » Thu Aug 10, 2006 2:42 pm

John

No problem, thanks for the rules as I wasn't sure.

Blake

Thanks for the "official Rules"

Wagonmaster
GDF Junkie

Post by Wagonmaster » Thu Aug 10, 2006 2:46 pm

Usually, though John, to run in a NGSPA species or region, the qualifications are...

(1) Own a GSP, or reasonable facsimile thereof
(2) Have the entry fee
Now you are confusing things by talking about the real qualifications, instead of the ones in the rule book.

However, you forgot number three, which follows number two, and goes

(3) and be willing to part with it.

original mngsp

Post by original mngsp » Thu Aug 10, 2006 3:42 pm

John

We, dog and I, are qualified for regional and species championships. Seems like a real stretch but kinda cool.

Maybe sometime next year we can ride out together and I'll give it a whirl. Sounds like a nutty plan, but just ask my wife, I'm full of them.

Wagonmaster
GDF Junkie

Post by Wagonmaster » Thu Aug 10, 2006 4:10 pm

There are all kinds of events in the spring of the year, starting with the Quail at Ardmore, Reg. 7 TX, Reg. 9 ID i think. The Great Plains at Eureka. etc. The rough schedule is at www.birddogposse.org under NGSPA Scheduale (Art Cobb can't spell).

Sorno

Post by Sorno » Mon Oct 02, 2006 12:39 pm

Name: Mike S.
Marital Status: single but have one in the works.
Kids: Dogs are kids. :D
Dogs: 9 year old German Shorthaired Pointer, I want to get another little girl in the spring.
Years around hunting dogs: since the day i was born
Occupation: Mechanical engineer, Part time gun dealer with my father.
Dog games: hunting and cat chasing
Other Hobbies: Hunting, Old Fords, Old John Deere's

DixieDawg

Hello

Post by DixieDawg » Mon Oct 23, 2006 9:33 am

Looks like I need a smaller photo of my Dixie to add to my signature. You folks have some fine looking dogs.

I'm new and so here's my information.

Name: Steve Horton
My dog was a Pointer named Dixie, but I lost her in July, still don't know what took her life, but I guess it doesn't really matter, she is gone, and I'm looking for another pup. Getting a foster Pointer this Friday though.
I had beagles growing up, always wanted a bird dog, got Dixie, my first, about 7 years ago. Learned a lot about training, but still have a heck of a lot to learn, so any help you folks can give I will listen to.

Here in PA the only birds to hunt are grouse and woodcock that are wild. Pheasant and Chukars at game preserves. I also have some quail I raise for the dogs, and use Chukars a lot for training too.

DixieDawg

oops

Post by DixieDawg » Mon Oct 23, 2006 9:35 am

Looks like I missed a few questions

Married, yes

Age, "bleep", 50 already

nj gsp

Post by nj gsp » Tue Dec 19, 2006 8:08 pm

Hi folks, I'm new here.

I'm in northern NJ, 39, married for 11 years to a woman who is as big a dog nut as I am.

I rescued a GSP back in 2001. He had been starved nearly to death. He weighed 35 pounds when he was rescued, and when I got him healthy again he was a trim but solid 75 pounds. He had huge feet, and a big deep chest, built like a Panzer and he hunted like one too - there wasn't much that stopped him.

Sadly he died a couple of weeks ago of cancer, at the approximate age of 12-13. What a super dog. He didn't need yard work, as he performed very well from the get go. After our first day out I decided that I wasn't going to try to make him work for me and tell him to go where I wanted, because he already knew what to do and was better at bird hunting than I was. So instead of being dog and master we ended up just a couple of hunting buddies out for a day in the field.

He knew where the birds were if I was smart enough to let him find them for me. And find them he did. I sure miss him *sniffle*.

So I'm in between birds dogs at the moment, although I will be adopting another GSP before the year is out.

I've been hunting since I was old enough to pull the trigger on a 3" magnum round of 000 buck and not have it knock me over.

I like dogs, hunting, flyfishing, bassin', and blacksmithing, and just started winemaking.

Our other dogs are Lurchers, (we have three) who are our kids, as we have none of the two legged kind. As far as dog games, we take them lure coursing now and then, as well as slipping them on the occasional woodchuck or rabbit. Our garden is herbivore free!

rottngrl

Hi, from a non-gun dog'ist.

Post by rottngrl » Thu Jan 11, 2007 8:58 am

Is there room for a non-gun dog person? (I'm gonna stand out like a sore thumb around here.) I'm a 30 yr old female, with a boisterous male Rottweiler. :oops: Be nice y'all! I'm in Ontario Canada (eh?), and do the sport of Schutzhund with my dog. Initially came on here to get information on e-collars, maybe pick a used one up eventually, but I don't need it just yet. I'm in sales, but why should that matter, it doesn't define who I am. I'm into canine nutrition and nauturopathic remedies, since learning my dog has a genetic heart condition.

So hi!

bondoron

Post by bondoron » Sat Jan 13, 2007 5:39 pm

welcome aboard rottngrl. I gotta ask, what is Schutzhund?

rottngrl

Post by rottngrl » Mon Jan 15, 2007 10:00 pm

bondoron wrote:welcome aboard rottngrl. I gotta ask, what is Schutzhund?
German dog sport, evolved around the working ability of German Shepherds and police work, turned into a sport. There are 3 phases Tracking, Obedience, and Protection. Certain breeds like Rotts and GSD MUST obtain Schutzhund titles to be bred in Germany. It proves the working ability of that type of dog, are they worthy to be bred? I do it for sport though.

Thanks for asking, I was wondering if anyone was going to ask, or maybe I thought you all knew. :)

MackandMe

Post by MackandMe » Thu Jan 18, 2007 11:45 am

Name: Derc A.
Location: Cedar Falls, IA Currently (Moving to Minneapolis, MN) Very soon
Marital Status: single, g/f of 2 years
Kids/Dogs: about to purchase my first GSP in MAY!!
Years around hunting dogs: my best friend got me hooked on GSP's about 2 years ago after watching his work
Other Hobbies: Love to Hunt, Fish (Large Mouth Bass, I have fished in quite a few tournaments), and Golf, also kind of a computer video game geek! haha!

I would really like to get to know some people from the Minneapolis area that might no good pheasant hunting areas, also any good places to attend gun dog training sessions? I am a gun dog newb and would love to talk and meet with some people once i get up in the Minneapolis Area.

Also info on the Minn pheasant hunting plz!! I am kind of spoiled living in Iowa for 8 years now, pheasant and deer are everywhere!

Please feel free to PM me! I check it all the time!

Willie

Post by Willie » Sat Jan 20, 2007 4:32 pm

My name is Jeff Williams - 45 years old - Married - 5 kids - two boys with my second wife - Have 3 dogs, Female GWP-11yrs - Male Springer-4yrs - Male Lab mix-4yrs and 2 cats.

Been hunting since I was 12 years old - I hunt Grouse, Ducks, Geese, Pheasant, Turkey and Deer.

Moved to Kentucky from Minnesota with work last spring and am now starting to hunt Quail, Dove and a lot more Turkey.

My wife and I started fostering GWP's in May for the GWP rescue - our families think we're crazy - had five dogs here for about a month and they all get walked 1-2 miles per day rain or shine!! She takes care of the daily exercise during the week, I help out on the weekends. She suckered me into the Springer & the Lab - both were rescues. Lab is noise sensitive (cowers at the drop of a hat, storms here in Kentucky drove him crazy last summer) - Springer has a pretty good nose - again somewhat stubborn - my first Springer was a female and simple to train.

Have not done any field trials but am interested in training for pointers. My GWP has a better nose, more stamina - but stubborn!!!!

dlfl

Post by dlfl » Sat Jan 20, 2007 4:38 pm

Welcome Willie!
Dіck

Firstarrow@work

Post by Firstarrow@work » Tue Jan 23, 2007 9:12 am

I also am new to the site.

As you can tell by my handle, I am big into bow hunting. I bow hunt every thing I can.

I grew up in a hunting family and hunted before I could sit in the saddle by myself. At age 9 I took and passed hunters safety and experienced "my first hunt" packing a single shot ithica .410 after sage chicken. What a ball! Back then the limit was 12 birds

I don't know what happened but by 17 I quit hunting small game and focused nearly exclusively on Big Game, looking back I now regret it, and have started back up.

At then end of May last year we got our brittany, and have loved working with it. My family (wife and 6 kids) and I love the out doors and spend as much time as possible outside. No Gameboys or nintendos or weis at our house.

I am looking forward to the learing from the collective wisdom here. I have enjoyed reading through several weeks of posts.

Thanks to all!

M1Tanker

Post by M1Tanker » Sun Jan 28, 2007 7:25 pm

My name is Dennis and I am a Grouseoholic.

My wife and I moved to the Central U.P. of Michigan so I can be close to the grouse woods.

I am 36 and I am a City Planner by trade...Conservation Biologist by degree (what the heck...I found a way to make it to the U.P., eh?)

I have two GSP's...Gunner (5) and Gretchen (2)...both of them are grouse dogs.

A feather in Gunner's cap is that he won the Michigan Ametuer Field Trial Club's Hunting Dog Classic last year...an event traditionally dominated by Setters.

Not big in the trials though...rather be hunting alone.

lvrgsp
GDF Junkie

Post by lvrgsp » Sun Jan 28, 2007 7:44 pm

ello ello ello, My name is Chip Denham, I am 34 been married for 16 years now, 1 daughter 12, I have been hunting since I was able to walk, have had coondogs, pointers, setters, labs, gsp's, first and foremost enjoy hunting, will play the trial game and hunt tests as well, wife Jennay ( In the dialect of my name is Forest, Forest Gump ) is a claims rep for an insurance agency and, I am employed by The Union Pacific Railroad.

LVRGSP

GSP4ME

Post by GSP4ME » Mon Jan 29, 2007 10:33 am

Name: Ronda Hannah
Marital Status: DIVORCED and Looking :D
Kids: One child, daughter 7 y/o Cortney
Dogs: 1 German Shorthaired Pointer hoping to add another this Fall, 2 German Shepherds and Shih tzu
Years around hunting dogs: 6 months
Occupation: Sales Planner for a large Electronics (microchips) Co.
Dog games: Hunt tests right now, hoping to do some field work later, and confirmation
Other Hobbies: watching NASCAR (#48 is my man), camping, fishing, riding 4-wheeler and horses.
What's Going On: GSP currently has 2 legs of her JH (she is only 7mths), and will be in her first confirmation show this coming weekend.

lvrgsp
GDF Junkie

Post by lvrgsp » Mon Jan 29, 2007 12:45 pm

Happy B-day tomorrow Ronda............... :D

lvrgsp

ezzy333
GDF Junkie

Post by ezzy333 » Mon Jan 29, 2007 2:20 pm

Happy Birthday!

Ezzy
http://www.perfectpedigrees.com/4genview.php?id=144
http://www.perfectpedigrees.com/4genview.php?id=207

It's not how many breaths you have taken but how many times it has been taken away!

Has anyone noticed common sense isn't very common anymore.

GSP4ME

Post by GSP4ME » Tue Jan 30, 2007 11:52 am

Thanks ya'll!!!!

bwood

Post by bwood » Tue Jan 30, 2007 1:09 pm

Brett Wood
Paradise, Ut
Old......48
Currently have 1 GSP and 1 GWP
Main interests hunting are pheasants along with some grouse, ducks, and partridge. Archery big game.
Previously have owned springers, brits, GSP crosses, mutts......
Currently trying to become a better trainer along NAVHDA lines.

griffgirl

Post by griffgirl » Fri Feb 02, 2007 7:29 pm

Name:Shawn
Marital Status:Yep Husband is a Master Plumber and we own our own business.
Kids:Nope
Dog:Wirehair Pointing Griffon

Our pup is now 9 months old and this is the first for me.The husband had German Shorthairs.
I love shooting sporting clays and If I do say Im pretty darn good at it.A few years ago I took 2nd in a Womens State shoot and hit 96 out of 100.

We love to hunt Pheasants but Ducks are #1.I hunt Turkeys every year along with Deer hunting,Woodcock and Partridge.We have a cabin near Eagle River and try to get up there on the weekends.Do alot of icefishing and in the Spring hit the Trout streams.

harvey

Post by harvey » Tue Feb 06, 2007 7:48 pm

Kevin Harvey
Ontario, Canada
Dogs: 3 GSP's, 2 vizsla's

I am married for 6 years in May, My wife is a stay at home mom with 2 kids a 2 year old girl ( Audrey ) and a 5 month old boy ( Cole ). We Breed GSP's and Vizsla's. I love to hunt turkey, bow hunt for deer and moose, Duck hunt in Northern Ontario and at home in Southern Onatrio, pheasent hunt with my buddies and my dogs. I work for a sod farm and look after 2000 acres of land not all sod we acash crop 1200 acres of beans and corn. Our kennel name is Ourdrean Kennels. We have a web site now and it is Ourdreamkennels.ca if anyone is interested.

Maverick

Post by Maverick » Wed Feb 07, 2007 6:48 am

Welcome Harvey!!
Great to see another Ontario native on the board.
I see from you post you train with Jack D and Don C and the britts Leo, and Rebel. I forgot Jacks pups name.
Enjoy the site, lots of good folks here.

Mav....

Breton13

Post by Breton13 » Fri Feb 09, 2007 1:07 am

Welcome to the forum all!
Fay P.
Children seldom misquote you. In fact, they usually repeat word for word what you shouldn't have said.
Penny's Pedigree
http://www.perfectpedigrees.com/3genview.php?id=270

mtlee

Post by mtlee » Fri Feb 09, 2007 8:09 am

Name: Matt
Occupation: 1st year dental student, so I basically have no life

I grew up hunting (mainly deer) and fishing. Been shooting as long as I can remember (although a round of clays may not show it :wink: ). Didn't do too much hunting while in Undergrad (Clemson University) but started back a few years ago with an interest more in birds. I've had a redbone coonhound and currently have an almost 2 yr old GSP female. Looking forward to attending my first NAVHDA event in March.