Hey I am new

SniCkercola

Hey I am new

Post by SniCkercola » Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:28 pm

Hello my name is Brandon and I am a cattle farmer in southern Illinois. I currently have no bird dog but i have had a couple in the past. I am finally able to devote time and money into doing what I have always wanted to do witch is trial and breed bird dogs. I have chosen the Brittany for my breed and am looking for any links to clubs or breeders in or around southern Illinois. I look forward to learning from all of you and maybe helping where I can on this great site. thanks.

Elroy's Bandit

Re: Hey I am new

Post by Elroy's Bandit » Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:45 pm

Hi Brandon. Welcome to GDF. I'm a GSP guy myself, but my brother just picked up a beautiful Britt from a very respected breeder up here in Northern Illinois. Took him out last week and put him on his first birds at 20 weeks old. We were very impressed. Good luck with your search, and I'm sure you will get a bunch of help on this forum.
Bill L.

SierraMtnBrits

Post by SierraMtnBrits » Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:11 pm

Hi Brandon, welcome to GDF! Here's a link to the American Brittany Club: http://clubs.akc.org/brit/
On the homepage under Inside ABC is a list of Regional Clubs. There's a few in your area, and they can get you hooked up on all kinds of events & breeders in your area. Good luck, and again, welcome!
~ Yvonne

Happiness is a house full of Brittanys!
www.sierramtnbrittanys.weebly.com
Home to Bang, Trip and Sheldon
Rancho Haven, Nevada

NNV Rebel's Blazn Lil' MissFire JH (Bang)

NNV Bang's Triple Threat Tri (Trip)
Get Your Free Pedigree Today!

SniCkercola

Post by SniCkercola » Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:07 pm

thanks for the welcome and the link. I am very lucky there are quite a few clubs within driving distance.

Meller

Post by Meller » Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:46 pm

Welcome to the GDF! :)