newby gsp owner

MO_GSP

newby gsp owner

Post by MO_GSP » Wed May 11, 2011 8:08 am

Hello everyone just wanted to introduce myself a little. I'm a coach from swmo and have a gsp that is spoiled rotten and currently looking for another, if anyone knows of any liver/roan pups close to my area please let me know! (thanks in advance) I started hunting birds when I was 12 and I fell in love I just love watching the dogs work. My first pet was an english pointer I must have been 4 or 5 when I got ol Zeke but he had a short life due to illness from then I never owned a dog just hunted with family and friends dogs, I just got my gsp at the first of the year and he has a lot of hunt in him, great nose, and I could'nt be more excited for the upcoming season!

JMc

Re: newby gsp owner

Post by JMc » Thu May 12, 2011 11:40 am

Welcome from one old coach to another (although I'm now a Superintendent). I have a couple of GSP's as well. Good luck in your search. Check out my son's website at www.ggsportsman.com. Give him a call, he has around 25 GSP's with several ready to go to new homes.

MO_GSP

Post by MO_GSP » Wed May 25, 2011 11:43 am

Thanks, been emailing back and forth with your son about some pups! Congrats on the Superintendent position what part of Texas are ya'll in? I'll be in the Longview/Tyler area some this summer/fall, whats the hunting like there?

Greg Jennings
GDF Junkie

Post by Greg Jennings » Thu May 26, 2011 7:05 am

Welcome to GDF!

Ahumphers91a

Post by Ahumphers91a » Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:11 pm

welcome