Intro - seeking advice

Lovetohunt

Intro - seeking advice

Post by Lovetohunt » Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:08 pm

Hello, I'm new to the forum. I have been hunting for over 30 years. My passion is upland bird hunting but I also do a fair amount of big game hunting. I live in Arizona. I have a 16 month old pure bred English Setter with very impressive championship blood lines. If any of you know about Bill Gibbons with Magma Bird Dogs then you know he's a living legend when it comes to training pointers. My Jessie has just completed his 3 month summer camp and is ready for this hunting season.

Normally I wouldn't bother to tell you this because I'd happily be out hunting with Jessie every opportunity I could get. But the economy is so tough that I am considering a permanent move to the Middle East for employment. I can't believe I'm considering selling Jessie but as her owner I want the best for her. She's a hunting machine and now that she's broke, she's a dream dog. She has her whole life in front of her. I'm looking to strike up a conversation with someone who wants an exceptional hunting dog but also is looking for their best friend. That's what Jessie is to me.

Born2Hunt

Re: Intro - seeking advice

Post by Born2Hunt » Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:16 pm

Hey lovetohunt,
I also live in Arizona and Bill G has trained 2 of my dogs. sorry to hear that you may have to sell your dog, but I would contact your breeder as well as Bill G he trained the dog and would probably know someone. Good luck.