Hello everyone

Mr jonny

Hello everyone

Post by Mr jonny » Sat Jan 12, 2013 4:43 pm

Hi
My name is Jon Pearson and I'm 33, I have a plumbing and heating company in plymouth where I have lived all my life.
I am married with 3 kids and have been wed for 12 yrs
For the last 10 yrs I have been badgering the wife to let me have a dog that I could do something with, and 5 months ago on Aug 5th Jasper was born and I have been head over heals ever since.
He didn't really look like a dog on our first visit more like a Christmas pudding but I knew this was the day she couldn't say no, so 5 months in and we are doing great. Jasper is making me proud every day all he wants to do is please it's amazing, everyday I'm stopped to be told how beautiful he is and how obedient he can be.
We already have a few commands under our belt on the whistle such as recall, sit, and turn
I am hoping to join the west dartmoor gun dog club this year and am looking forward to getting stuck in!

quackerjack

Re: Hello everyone

Post by quackerjack » Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:30 pm

Welcome to the forum! Good looking pup. Sounds like you two are on the right track!
Peace, it's what's for dinner!

birddogger
GDF Junkie

Post by birddogger » Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:33 pm

Welcome to the forum and what a beautiful pup! It sounds as though you are already starting on the right track and doing a great job.

Good luck with him,
Charlie
If you think you can or if you think you can't, you are right either way

Mr jonny

Post by Mr jonny » Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:58 pm

Thanks