Hello from Florida!

S M McInto

Hello from Florida!

Post by S M McInto » Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:28 pm

New member here from Florida. Just picked up my 8 week old Brittany puppy last week. She is my first bird dog, and my first attempt at training a hunting dog so I have been doing all my research for the past few months, lots of books and online videos. Looking forward to learning a lot from this site.

Max2

Re: Hello from Florida!

Post by Max2 » Fri Sep 19, 2014 4:48 am

i love welcoming the first timers ! Nice looking little pup ! This being your first gundog put a smile on my face this pre-fall morning :D Enjoy her and don't be afraid to ask questions . Lot's of luck !

S M McInto

Re: Hello from Florida!

Post by S M McInto » Sun Oct 12, 2014 6:41 pm

Thanks for the welcome!! She is coming up on 15 weeks old and she is great. She was the runt of the litter, so she is still pretty small,...I am comparing to youtube videos of other Brittany pups around the same age. Very lean, but eating well and finally starting to get some height. Will post a few more pictures in a day or so.

dobrostarr

Hello from Florida!

Post by dobrostarr » Tue Jun 02, 2015 2:33 pm

How's your Brittany pup doing? I live just N of Tallahassee. I'm looking to connect with some Brittany owners and maybe even start a Brittany club. I don't know of one in this area.