First Timer - Boykin Spaniel South MS

zvalentine

Post by zvalentine » Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:04 pm

Like many others, I've been reading on the forum for a while and decided it was time to join and get in the conversation.

My name's Zack, and I live on the MS gulf coast. I primarily duck hunt (mostly in north MS near the river, some on the Pascagoula river) with some other hunting and fishing on occasion. In order to finance my hobbies, I work a chemical engineer.

I just got my first pup last week - a 9 week old female Boykin Spaniel that I've named "Delta." I don't know much, but I've already learned a lot here and am looking forward to gaining insight from everyone's experiences. I have high hopes to end up with a good friend and hunting partner.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

1gundog

Post by 1gundog » Mon Jan 12, 2015 2:49 pm

Good looking pup Zach, I'm new to the forum live in Pascagoula. My good friend hunts a Boykin and works for DU.

zvalentine

Re: First Timer - Boykin Spaniel South MS

Post by zvalentine » Mon Jan 19, 2015 1:36 pm

1gundog wrote:Good looking pup Zach, I'm new to the forum live in Pascagoula. My good friend hunts a Boykin and works for DU.
Really? I'm living in Moss Point and work in Pascagoula. Is your DU friend who hunts a Boykin in Pascagoula as well? On the forum? I'd love to get some advice.

1gundog

Post by 1gundog » Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:54 pm

He lives in OS and not on the forum to my knowledge.

DudeRN

Post by DudeRN » Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:16 pm

that's quite a face on your pup there! :D

Browning1

Post by Browning1 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:10 pm

Zach, how's Delta doing? Going on 2yrs I assume. I'm picking up my 1st Boykin the first part of April. She'll be about 7-8 weeks old.
I've ordered some Bill Hillmann videos. I'm very excited to get start with her.