New here just introducing myself!

Colt Dog

Post by Colt Dog » Wed Nov 16, 2016 6:45 pm

New here and new to dog training in general. Illstart with My name is Jordan and this is my yellow lab, his name is Colt. Hes 7 1/2 months old currently and weighs 70# flat as of right now. Hes a bit stubborn sometimes but im constantly blown away at how smart he is and how well our training is paying off. i have taken on this challenge for the first time and me and the pup learn something new every day. I have been receiving alot of help from my grandfather who has been hunting and guideing hunts here as well as worked with dogs in this area for 30+ years now. Without him I would be completely lost! looking forward to learning more from you all here!
IMG_0359.JPG
IMG_0393.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

greg jacobs

Re: New here just introducing myself!

Post by greg jacobs » Thu Nov 17, 2016 9:33 am

Welcome.

deseeker

Re: New here just introducing myself!

Post by deseeker » Thu Nov 17, 2016 10:31 am

Good looking lab :D

Colt Dog

Post by Colt Dog » Thu Nov 17, 2016 8:27 pm

deseeker wrote:Good looking lab :D
Thank you, we went hunting a few days ago and he retrieved a 2 man limit pretty impressively this past weekend. I had to walk out and help him find a few that he lost in the decoys but majority of them he he made solid retrieves on. Was impressive for his first hunt where we actually shot birds haha.
IMG_0431.JPG
IMG_0419.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.