Self trainer from Kansas

GSP FNG

Self trainer from Kansas

Post by GSP FNG » Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:50 am

I'm a male and 30 years old. I'm a Veteran who has a lot of time on his hands so I figured getting a GSP would keep me busy. Boy I was right. I've never been hunting but have shot plenty of times. I aspire to hunt pheasants, prairie chickens and pretty much anything else. My pup is 7 months old and I've had him since he was 8 weeks. I'm not affiliated with any gun clubs, field trials, shows or competitions. I only have the desire and determination to do something out of the norm for me and make my pup something.
Hardtops Up... Softtops Down... Brothers for life.
Semper Fidelis

fishvik

Re: Self trainer from Kansas

Post by fishvik » Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:31 pm

Welcome FNG, Good luck with your pup. If you ever want to hunt in "Spudland" give me a holler.

Settertude

Re: Self trainer from Kansas

Post by Settertude » Wed Nov 01, 2017 4:50 pm

GSP FNG wrote:I'm a male and 30 years old. I'm a Veteran who has a lot of time on his hands so I figured getting a GSP would keep me busy. Boy I was right. I've never been hunting but have shot plenty of times. I aspire to hunt pheasants, prairie chickens and pretty much anything else. My pup is 7 months old and I've had him since he was 8 weeks. I'm not affiliated with any gun clubs, field trials, shows or competitions. I only have the desire and determination to do something out of the norm for me and make my pup something.
Good for you.
Have a great time on your new adventure...you are in for a great time as you learn and experience how dog and man can work together as partners.

Thank you for your service.