Thanks everyone

grant
GDF Junkie

Thanks everyone

Post by grant » Thu Oct 28, 2004 5:06 pm

Thanks everyone for making the forum what it is. We're averaging about 50,000 page views per month, and we're about 6 months into the forum. I hope we can acquire a TON of good information on this site about our dogs over time.

I believe the GDF helps bring traffic to its member's sites also. In return, it would be greatly appreciated (not required) if you could link to us via your links page on your website if you have one.

By having a link to your website on the GDF it improves your search engine ratings. In the same respect, it improves our rankings by you linking to us.

A tremendous thanks for your help!

If you need the html code, its below.

Code: Select all

<a href="http://www.gundogforum.com">Gun Dog Forum</a>
Grant

Ayres
GDF Junkie

Post by Ayres » Fri Oct 29, 2004 4:40 pm

It works too. :D

"Ayres,

First of all, I found this forum through your website when I was browsing the Vizsla web-ring. Thanks! "

http://www.gundogforum.com/viewtopic.ph ... bsite#2238
- Steven

Justus Kennels.com

Justus James Ayres SH CGC - Justus - Rest in Peace, buddy.
Wind River's JK Clara Belle - Belle
Wind River's JK Black Tie Affair - Tux

Country-Side Breeders

Post by Country-Side Breeders » Fri Oct 29, 2004 6:39 pm

Hats of to you, Grant! Without you taking the time to develop this forum, we wouldn't be here. :wav:

Katies Dad

Post by Katies Dad » Fri Oct 29, 2004 7:49 pm

Thanks alot grant you put alot of time and money I am sure into this forum! I have see on other forums that they donate and get a star or their name glows or something! If you need any donation's I cant give much but I would be willing to give what I have! I really enjoy this site and the people here! Thank you!

grant
GDF Junkie

Re: Thanks everyone

Post by grant » Tue Aug 23, 2005 8:25 pm

grant wrote:Thanks everyone for making the forum what it is. We're averaging about 50,000 page views per month, and we're about 6 months into the forum. I hope we can acquire a TON of good information on this site about our dogs over time.

I believe the GDF helps bring traffic to its member's sites also. In return, it would be greatly appreciated (not required) if you could link to us via your links page on your website if you have one.

By having a link to your website on the GDF it improves your search engine ratings. In the same respect, it improves our rankings by you linking to us.

A tremendous thanks for your help!

If you need the html code, its below.

Code: Select all

<a href="http://www.gundogforum.com">Gun Dog Forum</a>
Grant
Looks like GDF's getting about 200,000+ page views per month now... Its GROWING!!! =) Thanks again everyone.

Birdhunter1

Post by Birdhunter1 » Tue Aug 23, 2005 11:14 pm

I check it everynight I am at work. That counts for 5 times a week.

Glad I can help out.