Spotted Saddle Horse mare for sale

wbockman

Spotted Saddle Horse mare for sale

Post by wbockman » Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:21 pm

Posting for a friend. She's not allowed to ride anymore so she is reluctantly selling this mare. I was at her barn today and this is a lovely friendly horse. They'll be weaning her colt off her in two weeks when they return from vacation. Located in eastern PA, about an hour north of Philadelphia.

Rock’s Bodacious Harlo was born March 30, 2002 and is a black and white mare. She has a black face with a star and snip and a black and white mixed mane and tail. She is excellent on trails and spooks at nothing. She is 15.1 hands with an excellent build. Loves attention and anyone can ride her as she has been ridden by both beginners & children in a lesson program before I bought her. She is a registered Spotted Saddle Horse that will take you far. Great feet and easy to work with, up to date on shot/worming. The ONLY reason I am letting her go is my health issues.

Price $2500
Contact Vera at vera01@ptd.net

I live less than 10 miles away so if anyone needs someone to ride the horse for them before they drive a long distance or take video of her just let me know.

Wendy

Kiki's Mom

Re: Spotted Saddle Horse mare for sale

Post by Kiki's Mom » Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:23 pm

I want that baby...what a dolly! :!: Seriously Wendy.....is she gaited? YOU ought to look into getting her.....you WILL be needing and FT horse in the not so far off future I think.....

wbockman

Re: Spotted Saddle Horse mare for sale

Post by wbockman » Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:35 pm

I'm pretty sure she's gaited, that is why Vera bought her in the first place, but now she's under doctor's order for NO riding at all. Baby is already sold, he's awful sweet, I was petting him yesterday.

I may be crazy but since I have to keep my twin's horses the next few years while they are in college I'll be riding them, yes they are QHs but I'm used to riding for hours on trotting horses. Went out yesterday with the dogs and Chiquita the sorrel mare did great, even with all the shooting going on at the range. There were 3 guys there shooting clays and we passed fairly close with no problems. She got excited at first when I would blow the whistle but she seems to be getting over it.