Saddles For Sale - Horses Maybe

DGFavor
GDF Junkie

Saddles For Sale - Horses Maybe

Post by DGFavor » Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:48 pm

(1) Tucker Cheyenne - Round skirt, EBR rigging, Natural color with black rough out seat, 19.5", wide tree - fits nice on rounder, fuller bodied foxtrotters, bigger walkers, and likely QH's. Like new condition - some use marks/stains $1700 new, asking $1000

(2) Crates Tennessean - square skirt, double C rigging, 16.5", standard gaited horse tree - fits great on most walkers as well as slightly rounder bodied horses. Lots of use but great shape, some character marks/stains - $600

(Tucker left, Crates right)

Considering sale of two horses:
~16yo BTDT gelding, 15.1:
`5yo foxtrotter gelding, 15.3:

tn red

Re: Saddles For Sale - Horses Maybe

Post by tn red » Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:15 pm

This is a great price on both saddles i have a Crates like this that would be hard to part with .

Pineywoods

Post by Pineywoods » Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:58 am

Man this is looking like a wedding sale.

Anaconda Pintler

Post by Anaconda Pintler » Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:29 am

My thoughts exactly!!! Next we will be bidding on some real nice GSP's!! And if he sells Ol' Stitchy boy I am gonna personally kick him in the JUNK! :mrgreen:
Has nothing to do with luck just boot leather and a fine GWP...

Pineywoods

Post by Pineywoods » Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:05 pm

Anaconda Pintler wrote:My thoughts exactly!!! Next we will be bidding on some real nice GSP's!! And if he sells Ol' Stitchy boy I am gonna personally kick him in the JUNK! :mrgreen:
That'll put the honey moon on ice so to speak.

DGFavor
GDF Junkie

Post by DGFavor » Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:38 pm

:lol: :lol: Kinda. Just got the Mrs. a sweet used Tucker Endurance that fits her alot better than my old Crates!! I don't need 5 saddles sitting around the place!

As far as the ponies, I'm getting too fat and heavy for poor 'ol Dark to have to hammer me through the country anymore at his age. The Mrs. was riding him tonight and will probably convince me to hang on to him fearing that if I get her a new one it might be nuts/crazy/dangerous/slow/lazy/etc. :lol: :lol: The foxtrotter is better suited for ranch work/feedlot/team penning/arena stuff - doesn't have the ground speed or confidence I like for chasing dogs around.