Field Trial Horse (For Sale)

elvisclark54

Field Trial Horse (For Sale)

Post by elvisclark54 » Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:52 pm

12yr. old TWH Mare:

Registered with the TWH Heritage Society. Mare has been used to handle, scout, etc. She has a very nice short stride, with a flat footed walk and smooth rack. Will go all day. Out of the famous Red Bud's Rascal. Asking price of $1750 is negotiable. Located @ Billings, MT. 406-860-6107
14.2 Hands Nice, nice, working horse.

tn red

Re: Field Trial Horse (For Sale)

Post by tn red » Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:06 pm

I do not know this mare but i know the man who bred her.Mr Oliver that owned & stood her daddy ONLY raised the best 4 beat gait ol fashion walking horses.I really think if you want a honest 4 beat gait horse with no trot or pace she is bred for just that by a man that most horse trainers buy there personal riding horses from.JMO
Eric

elvisclark54

Re: Field Trial Horse (For Sale)

Post by elvisclark54 » Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:43 am

Eric,
Thanks for the kind words. You are exactly right. Mr. Oliver does indeed breed true workin horses. These horses are sound and have a head on their shoulders that is the same day after day. Mr. Oliver raised the mare I have for sale. She has produced several very nice foals. I do not want to raise any and think it is a waste to let a mare with this breeding set idle. Her name is Rascal's Favorite Lady. Those interested might want to google Heritage Society Twh's for more information on horses bred like Lady.