Seasoned - Beginner Safe Field Trail Horse

Sixxem

Seasoned - Beginner Safe Field Trail Horse

Post by Sixxem » Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:21 pm

We are selling our 9 yr old bay Gelding Tennessee Walking horse. This a seasoned, veteran field trial horse that will do it all. He has been a great first horse for us and has been ridden by our entire family which none of us had much previous experience with horses. Our 10 year old has ridden him in the gallery and inexperienced clients have enjoyed riding him and handling their dogs off him. He is sound mentally and physically.

He is beginner safe but will get the job done for the serious field trailer. I have handled gun dogs, shooting dogs, and all age dogs off him. He will go over any terrain and thru water and creeks. He will walk calmly in the gallery (front, middle, or back of the pack) yet will scout all age dogs with no problem when called upon. You can road dogs off of him, plant birds, and put a dog in the saddle when needed. He parks out to mount. He will stand great for the farrier and loads in any trailer big or small. He has also packed elk in the Colorado mountains.

He stands 15 hands, has a medium smooth walk and a very nice canter. This is a very nice horse in every way. No vices and an easy keeper. He is also registered.

He is currently out at pasture. I will try to get pictures as soon as I can. $3500 firm. The horse is available in Colorado. I can also get this horse to any of these upcoming field trials, the NGSPA Sharptail Championship in Montana, Region 8 Championship in Wyoming, or the GSP Nationals in Eureka.

Serious inquires only, please call.

Lenny Morales
http://www.sixxemkennels.com
info@sixxemkennels.com
719-252-8549