New blog on my website

daniel77

New blog on my website

Post by daniel77 » Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:41 pm

I've started a blog on my website @ http://www.dauphinhorsemanship.com/blog-articles
Please take a look and let me know what ya'll think.

We also have a Facebook page under Dauphin Horsemanship. Feel free to drop by and view some pics, answer a quiz for prizes, or, just give us a "like"

I am getting to the point of sponsorships being a possibility and the more activity that I can get on Facebook and my website the better.

Thanks

Daniel Dauphin
Two cannibals were eating a clown. One looks up at the other and says, "Does this taste funny to you?"

daniel77

Re: New blog on my website

Post by daniel77 » Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:18 pm

Blog Dec 17 2012

If the Mayans are right, this could be my last blog, but I’ve spent a while this morning coming up with future blog topics anyway. I laugh in the face of those who waste perfectly good virgins.

What is Good Timing?

Today’s topic is Timing. Most of us have seen someone, like a clinician or trainer, who can take a horse that has had a problem for months, and solve it in minutes. Or perhaps we’ve seen a rider and horse that are so in-tune that the rider never seems to give the horse a cue. They just go together, as one. What has occurred may seem like magic, whispering, or dancing, but what you are in fact witnessing is a supreme display of timing. What do advanced horsemen mean when they say “good timing”? Honestly, they could mean... Read the rest @ http://www.dauphinhorsemanship.com/blog-articles
Two cannibals were eating a clown. One looks up at the other and says, "Does this taste funny to you?"

Pamela

Blogs can be a lot of fun

Post by Pamela » Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:06 pm

My husband has been writing one for a awhile. We live on a boat. No, we aren't really cruisers. Well..., no.... Not really "sit still" liveaboard, aka, dock queen. We absorb life.... Like a sponge floating along the east coast. Living. I highly recommend it.
Life is what you make it so make it fun!