Road to the Horse Video

daniel77

Road to the Horse Video

Post by daniel77 » Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:34 pm

I'm trying for one of the Wild Card Spots for Road to the Horse. As per their requirements, I had to start a colt, leave the first hour completely unedited and show the first ride. We also have to post the video on Youtube. Here it is if any of ya'll would like to see me at work.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NKyzZC6iOM
Two cannibals were eating a clown. One looks up at the other and says, "Does this taste funny to you?"

Kmack

Re: Road to the Horse Video

Post by Kmack » Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:59 pm

I really enjoyed your video. I think you did an outstanding job putting it together.

Good luck.

daniel77

Post by daniel77 » Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:01 pm

Thanks a bunch. I appreciate it. Feel free to subscribe to the channel and like the video. We'll be putting more videos up soon. Much, much shorter videos...
Two cannibals were eating a clown. One looks up at the other and says, "Does this taste funny to you?"

daniel77

Post by daniel77 » Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:32 pm

Well, they chose the group, and I didn't make it, but it was a good experience all the same, and I'm sure it won't be my last chance at some national attention.

daniel77

Post by daniel77 » Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:32 am

Here's another video of a bridless riding demo I did about a year ago. This is on my personal gelding, Curly. He got pretty sore in his hocks just a few days before I had to do this demo, and I forgot the bute, so you will see him crossfire a bit, and swish his tail as I ask him to yield his hips, particularly on the left side. Otherwise, enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtP0-2O_jxY