Season All Salt
Black Pepper
Poultry Seasoning
1 8 oz. can of mixed veggies- peas,carrots,potatoes,corn, etc. drained
1 8 oz. can of sweet peas drained
Vegetable Oil
Flour
Water

Pour a little vegetable oil in the bottom of a large pot and put in the mushrooms, baby or whole carrots, onion, and celery stalks after cutting them up. Season to taste with Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Season Salt, Pepper and Poultry Seasoning and cook for about 10 minutes stirring frequently until veggies are tender then dump in both 8 oz cans of meat stock and both bouillon cubes and add quail and pheasant breasts and add enough water to cover the breasts by about an inch or two and season everything again with the Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Season Salt, Pepper, and Poultry Seasoning. Let boil at a medium boil until soup base is even with the top of the birds about an hour or hour and a half or so. Remove breasts from the soup and then take meat off of bones and discard breast bones, add meat back to soup base, pour in cans of sweet peas and mixed vegetables and season pot to taste with all of the seasonings again just to make sure you have it tasting like you want after adding the veggies and meat back to it. Let soup cook for about another 30-45 mins. to allow flavors to combine and then mix a small cup of water and flour together and add to the pot as a thickener, a little at a time until you get the desired thickness. I like mine more like a stew rather than a soup but it is good either way.