2 Eggs
¼ cup Milk
¼ cup Parmesan Cheese
4 Tbsp Olive Oil
1 Stick Butter
1-2 Slices Provolone Cheese per Breast
1 pound Angel Hair Pasta
10 oz. Jar of Favorite Pasta Sauce

Start with 2-4 Duck breasts. Remove all silver skin and sinews. Place between layers of saran wrap and pound thin (less than 1/8" thick) with a meat mallet. Place in a Tupperware container and cover with buttermilk. Leave in the refrigerator for 3 days.

Remove and pat with paper towels. Mix 1 cup flour with ¼ cup of any Cajun spices (Paul Prudhomme’s meat magic is best) shake well to mix. Cover the moist breasts in the mixture, shake off excess.

Beat 2 eggs and ¼ cup milk. Mix 1 cup bread crumbs and ¼ cup Parmesan Cheese topping. Heat 4 Tbsp of olive oil and 1 stick of butter over medium heat. Dredge the breasts in the egg wash then cover with the crumb/cheese topping.

Over medium heat, fry the breasts until golden brown and medium rare, don't overcook or burn them, adjust the heat as necessary. Cover with a slice of provolone cheese and place in the oven at 350°F just until the cheese begins to melt (about 1 minute). Then cover with your favorite tomato sauce and serve with a side of pasta.

rkappes

Re: Duck Parmesasn

Post by rkappes » Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:31 pm

Sounds tasty!! Think I'll try it with some pheasant.

Runningdog

Re: Duck Parmesasn

Post by Runningdog » Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:09 pm

rkappes wrote:Sounds tasty!! Think I'll try it with some pheasant.
Me to minus the three day in buttermilk...