DonF
GDF Junkie
Number of dogs you own:: 2
Breed(s) of dog(s): English setters

Have also had Shorthairs and Pointers.
Do you hunt?: No
If you hunt, what game?: ...Physical problems keep me out of hard to access areas anymore. Used to hunt everything I could in Ore
Do you compete with your dog?: No
REQUIRED: Why do you want to join Gun Dog Forum?: This field is required. We don't need an essay, we're just trying to avoid folks who don't love hunting and gun dogs. -- admin

Pigeon's in the NW

Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:51 pm

Boy lot of pigeon's for sale here. If your in the NW I've normally got bird's for sale. Racing homer's and some ferals. Have about 40 or 50 I'd let go right now. Won't ship! Have heard to many stories about the cost of shipping birds. Have a bunch, 20, of young birds that fly in a pen on their house that have never been out of it, might home. Someone want's to start a loft I'd give them some birds just to see if they could be resettled. If you live upstate N.Y. or New England and are willing to come get them, great!

My homer's have been flown from 100mi, out of three hundred mile racer's. My ferals have been flown from 50 mi. Both need trained to home.
I pity the man that has never been loved by a dog!

bustingcover
Number of dogs you own:: 3
Breed(s) of dog(s): German Wirehaired, Patterdale, Bulldog
Do you hunt?: Yes
If you hunt, what game?: Upland(Grouse, Quail, Pheasant, Chukar, Hun), Dove, Coon, etc. Most everything but big game.
Do you compete with your dog?: Yes
REQUIRED: Why do you want to join Gun Dog Forum?: I enjoy dogs, hunting, and field trialing

Re: Pigeon's in the NW

Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:31 am

Prices?
You like these dogs because you like the truth. And these dogs, if you watch them, they will show you the truth.

JSpradley
Number of dogs you own:: 17
Breed(s) of dog(s): Pudelpointer, GSP, Retrievers
Do you hunt?: Yes
If you hunt, what game?: ...Big Game, upland birds, waterfowl
Do you compete with your dog?: Yes
REQUIRED: Why do you want to join Gun Dog Forum?: Great resource for learning and to hear what other dog folks are doing.

Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:27 am

Don,
I'm definitely needing some pigeons. I've got your number here somewhere so I'll call you today. I'm about 4.5 hours South of you in Lakeview.
Jess

DonF
GDF Junkie

If you hunt, what game?: ...Physical problems keep me out of hard to access areas anymore. Used to hunt everything I could in Ore
REQUIRED: Why do you want to join Gun Dog Forum?: This field is required. We don't need an essay, we're just trying to avoid folks who don't love hunting and gun dogs. -- admin

Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:39 am

bustingcover wrote:Prices?
$7 each.

DonF
GDF Junkie

Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:02 am

JSpradley wrote:Don,
I'm definitely needing some pigeons. I've got your number here somewhere so I'll call you today. I'm about 4.5 hours South of you in Lakeview.
Jess
Hey guy, that friend of your's from Montana stopped by and got 20 of them. Thanks!

Return to “Birds & Bird Supplies”