Evan Graham Smart Work Volume 1

Anything older than 6 months will be moved here.
Garrison

Evan Graham Smart Work Volume 1

Post by Garrison » Fri Jan 13, 2023 6:05 pm

Any of the retriever folks here need/want a copy? I have one that I purchased years back when I was working with a Lab. If you chip in on the shipping cost, I will gladly put it in the mail for you. Doesn’t do anybody much good collecting dust on the bookshelf, hope it can help a member.

Garrison
6EA450A5-2CA0-4E8A-9A16-393BB7F6F857.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Steve007

Re: Evan Graham Smart Work Volume 1

Post by Steve007 » Sat Jan 14, 2023 2:51 pm

This is a good thing to do. It may -- or may not-- be recalled that I had a great many sporting/dog training magazines that have been of definite benefit to me early in my development, and offered them here to newer people. Five newer hunters responded, and I shipped out -- cumulatively-- 75 pounds of magazines.

Most of us have stuff that was extremely useful to us but that we are not likely to benefit from further, as we have sort of peaked out on our learning curve. Offering them to others is a good idea. Otherwise they would simply sit on the shelf.

Garrison

Re: Evan Graham Smart Work Volume 1

Post by Garrison » Sat Jan 14, 2023 5:44 pm

I was thinking about your generous offer when I snapped the picture. 👍🏻

Garrison
“Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in.”
- Mark Twain-