Hunting Dog Training & More    

Popular Searches: Garmin Astro | Dog Collars | Tri-Tronics | SPORTdog

Imported German Wiredhaired pointer

Postby chrisss » Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:12 pm

Grace is a young, talented, intact German Wirehaired Pointer female imported from Germany last year. She is currently 14 months old and weigh 50-55lbs. She has a very tight, dense and hard coat, with none of the soft long hair. She came from one of the top breeding's Europe had to offer. Her sire scored the highest in coat and conformation coupled with impressive hunt test scores, same as her mother.
Grace has been hunting since she was 5 months old and is a natural pointer, tracker, and retrieves to hand. She is well verse with her basic obedience and has been seasoned to the E-collar. She is a remarkable hunter and is a natural when it comes to range and covering a field. She tires very little and will hunt all day. Grace was my full time bird dog during the 2016 pheasant season due to her natural hunting abilities. She has been out to western MN and the entire northern part of Iowa region hunting pheasants. She can be register with any dog registry that accepts FCI imported documents. Please a PM for more details and serious inquiries only.[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170713/3a1ce24857ae3d2c6d8799080a766d87.jpg[/img]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Last edited by chrisss on Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
chrisss

Postby Akskycowboy » Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:26 pm

chrisss wrote:Grace is a young, talented, intact German Wirehaired Pointer female imported from Germany last year. She is currently 14 months old and weigh 50-55lbs. She has a very tight, dense and hard coat, with none of the soft long hair. She came from one of the top breeding's Europe had to offer. Her sire scored the highest in coat and conformation coupled with impressive hunt test scores, same as her mother.
Grace has been hunting since she was 5 months old and is a natural pointer, tracker, and retrieves to hand. She is well verse with her basic obedience and has been seasoned to the E-collar. She is a remarkable hunter and is a natural when it comes to range and covering a field. She tires very little and will hunt all day. Grace was my full time bird dog during the 2016 pheasant season due to her natural hunting abilities. She has been out to western MN and the entire northern part of Iowa region hunting pheasants. She can be register with any dog registry that accepts FCI imported documents. Please a PM for more details and serious inquiries only.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PM sent
Akskycowboy

Postby Akskycowboy » Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:16 pm

Did you get my PM? I'm waiting for a call
Akskycowboy

Re: Imported German Wiredhaired pointer

Postby Akskycowboy » Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:44 pm

Sorry, I haven't received anything from you yet
Akskycowboy