Started GSP female, heavily DC bred

mountaindogs
GDF Junkie

Started GSP female, heavily DC bred

Post by mountaindogs » Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:16 am

We’ve decided to sell Delilah. She is 4 yrs old and hunts hard but with a medium range, is collar conditioned and handles well. She runs bigger with competition. She is hunted, and point and retrieves, but not officially steadied. I have her whoa broke on a table for tossed birds but havn’t transfered it to field work. She loves roading on harness, will run with a 4 wheeler, will play retrieve on land and water but isn’t as obsessed as some of my others.
She has a NAVHDA NA prize 1 perfect score, has points towards her UKC show championship, and points with a major in the AKC ring. She doesn’t love showing.
She is a soft dog around the home, very sweet and tolerant of all other dogs. Loves people but is shy on first meeting. Warms up quickly. She has been a kennel dog, a house dog, and a “crate and rotate” dog and handles it all pretty well. She travels well with a few dogs but stresses when traveling with huge groups (at least she did not like traveling with the show handler and 12-14 dogs- she loves hunting and might do better with trial and test stake outs) and is an easy keeper and clean in crate and kennel.
She is a direct daughter of DC, Intl Ch Gambles Benny the Jet MH, VCX. She is microchipped and OFA excellent along with lots of other health testing. I will link her OFA page and try to post some photos below. Feel free to email for photos as well.
Mtndogstreats@gmail.com
$3000

mountaindogs
GDF Junkie

Re: Started GSP female, heavily DC bred

Post by mountaindogs » Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:20 am

cjhills
GDF Junkie

Post by cjhills » Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:30 am

Can't Make your PM work. Like to see her pedigree. PM me if you are interested.....Cj

mountaindogs
GDF Junkie

Post by mountaindogs » Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:24 am

Can you email me? I can't seem to use images on this forum since my software updated.
mtndogstreats@gmail.com