Deutsch Langhaar Puppies

Cora's Shadow

Deutsch Langhaar Puppies

Post by Cora's Shadow » Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:28 pm

We whelped our "M" Litter vom Coraschatten on June 10th, 2019. If you are looking for a Deutsch Langhaar to be your next hunting companion, this could be a great litter for you. We have 3 brown males available. They will be ready for their new homes after August 5th, 2019. I have included a few pictures but you can find more information on our website at https://www.coraschatten.com/current-litter. Both parents have passed the VJP and HZP, in addition to doing well in their breed shows. Both parents have been x-rayed and all puppies will receive both JGHV ahentafels (pedigrees from Germany) and NAVHDA pedigrees. We particularly strive to breed gundogs that even the most novice handler can train. The parents to our "M" litter are no exception. They are both very talented dogs in the field and water but have dramatic off-switches when in the house. We expect the puppies to be calm and cooperative like their parents with strong natural pointing and retrieving instincts. Please contact me (langhaars@gmail.com or 308-370-1346) for more information. Thanks!
Attachments
EditedProfileShot-Luke.jpg
Levis vom Veybach "Luke" - Sire
EditedProfileShot-Luke.jpg (4.49 MiB) Viewed 321 times
IMG_6424.JPG
Ivanka vom Coraschatten "Hilde" - Dam
IMG_6424.JPG (139.83 KiB) Viewed 321 times
IMG_8270.JPG
M Litter vom Coraschatten
IMG_8270.JPG (2.12 MiB) Viewed 321 times

Cora's Shadow

Re: Deutsch Langhaar Puppies

Post by Cora's Shadow » Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:08 am

I have a quick update. We have found homes for 7 out of our 8 Deutsch Langhaar puppies. So we are down to 1 brown male puppy available. The puppies are almost 2 weeks old. We will be deciding which puppies fit best in which homes when the puppies are 6/7 weeks of age. And then puppies will go to their new homes between 8 and 9 weeks of age.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpTRI81tP6A