Hunting Dog Training & More    

Popular Searches: Garmin Astro | Dog Collars | Tri-Tronics | SPORTdog

GSP Litter

GSP Litter

Postby TraditionsGSPs2010 » Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:01 pm

I wanted to get the word out on a litter George McMahon is about ready to whelp. Anyone who knows George knows he is one of the good guys in this business. I was honored that he chose my male to breed to for this upcoming litter. Now, I am very proud of my boy and what he brings to the table but it George who has an eye for what he is trying to develop. As much as I want to go on and on about the strengths of these dogs, it is probably best to speak to George to make sure this breeding lines up with what you may be looking for in a dog. Below is a link to his website where you will find the pedigrees and breed report. Please feel free to shoot me an email if you have any questions about my dog.: dhughes3905@gmail.com

https://www.sternjager.com/
TraditionsGSPs2010

Re: GSP Litter

Postby TraditionsGSPs2010 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:55 pm

Just a quick update. Litter was successfully whelped! There are 6 girls and 4 boys. They're about 2 weeks old and are already force broke to retrieve, honoring and making triple blind retrieves :lol:

Really is a great litter and can't help posting a "pile of puppy" pic.

Enjoy!
Attachments
puppies.jpeg
puppies.jpeg (956.88 KiB) Viewed 958 times
TraditionsGSPs2010

Return to Dogs for Sale