Hunting Dog Training & More    

Popular Searches: Garmin Astro | Dog Collars | Tri-Tronics | SPORTdog

Epagneul Breton(French Brittany) puppies

Anything older than 6 months will be moved here.

Epagneul Breton(French Brittany) puppies

Postby ohmymy111 » Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:42 am

Hope Sur le Delavan and Jabo de el Matochar are excited to announce the arrival of 9 bouncing orange and white baby puppies. Hope has, and I think she is done now, 9, count them 9, female puppies!! They are all orange and white and promise to be some outstanding dogs.

Hope is the daughter of GrCHF GRCH Vernon de L'Escarbot and GrCHF De la Ferme sur le Delavan, Lucy as her friends call her. In addition to having two OUTSTANDING parents, Hope is no slouch herself. She has been consistently the best female I have in the field hunting wild birds the last 3 years.

Jabo is an import from Spain, where he is titled as a "Trialer" in the field, and a Champion -IB (International Beauty)in the Show Ring. Jabo is a charger in the field, and lives to hunt wild birds!!

If you are interested in getting one of these puppies from this outstanding breeding, please give me a call at 612-750-7059
ohmymy111

Return to ARCHIVE: Previous Listings SOLD/OLD/GONE