ezzy333
GDF Junkie

Re: Manti Te'o's hoax

Post by ezzy333 » Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:52 pm

He is the victim.

Ezzy
http://www.perfectpedigrees.com/4genview.php?id=144
http://www.perfectpedigrees.com/4genview.php?id=207

It's not how many breaths you have taken but how many times it has been taken away!

Has anyone noticed common sense isn't very common anymore.

ACooper
GDF Premier Member!

Post by ACooper » Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:55 pm

ezzy333 wrote:He is the victim.

Ezzy

I hope you are right, there are conflicting stories about that.

denvergsp

Post by denvergsp » Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:01 pm

I just don't understand how you could consider someone your girlfriend when you've never met them? I think he might have been in on it.

Hoosierdaddy

Post by Hoosierdaddy » Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:05 am

All anyone needs to know about Notre Dame and it's sacred football program can be found on-line.Punch in Lizzy Seeberg or Declan Sullivan.It is always about the money and the sanctity of the program. I hope much like Penn State that the cover-up gets them.Our universities are supposed to be about learning,not football.
"a man has got to know his limitations" Clint Eastwood

Chicago Blackhawks Six Time Stanley Cup Champions

1934 1938 1961 2010 2013 2015

JIM K

Post by JIM K » Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:28 am

being i am a ND fan this is strange one for sure. :roll:
then brian kelley went for interview after the alabama bowl game next day? :roll:
that is strange too but he said he always wanted to be in NFL.

it does not sound right to me but today he is to speak about it,so i like to hold off on my view of it.
trust me, we went after penn state and joe paterno and buddies cover-up and if ND is covering things up, i will not defend them also. :wink:

we hold ND to higher standard then other schools in country.

want to hear how pennstate got there good players? they made a HOTEL MANAGEMENT course :lol: there for ones that had low college education ability.
try that at ND, it aint going to fly. :wink:

dan v

Post by dan v » Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:56 am

I've heard it said that some of the most insufferable fans are either Packas or Golden Domers. :P
Dan

ACooper
GDF Premier Member!

Post by ACooper » Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:08 pm

Very strange story, so he either lied about having ever met her, or he was in on the hoax. Maybe I'm a cynic but I think he was in on the hoax and was trying to drum up sympathy.

Dude was runner up for the Heisman and face of ND football and couldn't get a real girlfriend? I bet Rudy even had a girlfriend.

nikegundog
GDF Junkie

Post by nikegundog » Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:49 pm

ACooper wrote:Very strange story, so he either lied about having ever met her, or he was in on the hoax. Maybe I'm a cynic but I think he was in on the hoax and was trying to drum up sympathy.

Dude was runner up for the Heisman and face of ND football and couldn't get a real girlfriend? I bet Rudy even had a girlfriend.
Did he want a girl friend? 8)

Mountaineer
GDF Junkie

Post by Mountaineer » Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:19 pm

If he was a victim then ND needs to up their qualification for entrance past whether or not the helmet fits.
If not and he was complicit with the idea of greasing the Heisman skids....classy lassie and a wonder he did not choose Penn State.
The school appeared to decide to remain quiet after December and run interference now......typical Notre Dame.

MNspanielguy

Post by MNspanielguy » Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:32 pm

I have an imaginary gundog that always obeys me. I keep him in the yard with an invisible fence.

Mike

RYNO

Post by RYNO » Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:34 pm

Him knowing this story was going to break is probably why he played like such crap in the NC game against 'Bama.

Tyler S

Post by Tyler S » Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:16 pm

Didn't his dad state that the girl had visited them? Strange, very strange.

Tyler S

Post by Tyler S » Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:18 pm

MNspanielguy wrote:I have an imaginary gundog that always obeys me. I keep him in the yard with an invisible fence.

Mike
:lol: who sang that song " imaginary lover" hall & oats????

JIM K

Post by JIM K » Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:52 pm

ND hired investigator today and tateo has hired a PR group to talk for him.lou holtz said iut seems strange on info but said, NO WAY ND WILL COVER THIS UP. if holtz said that, i believe him as i feel he is one of the most honest coachs out there.

ACooper
GDF Premier Member!

Post by ACooper » Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:03 pm

JIM K wrote:ND hired investigator today and tateo has hired a PR group to talk for him.lou holtz said iut seems strange on info but said, NO WAY ND WILL COVER THIS UP. if holtz said that, i believe him as i feel he is one of the most honest coachs out there.

Holtz left every program he coached just before they were hit with NCAA sanctions, ND was caught distributing steroids in the locker room under his watch as well.

Not saying he is more or less honest than other college coaches, but I wouldn't take anything he says especially about ND as gospel.

dan v

Post by dan v » Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:55 am

ACooper wrote:
JIM K wrote:ND hired investigator today and tateo has hired a PR group to talk for him.lou holtz said iut seems strange on info but said, NO WAY ND WILL COVER THIS UP. if holtz said that, i believe him as i feel he is one of the most honest coachs out there.

Holtz left every program he coached just before they were hit with NCAA sanctions, ND was caught distributing steroids in the locker room under his watch as well.

Not saying he is more or less honest than other college coaches, but I wouldn't take anything he says especially about ND as gospel.
Well to be honest Holtz left MN because we sucked...with no end to the suck in sight, and to go to the Golden Dome.
Dan

nikegundog
GDF Junkie

Post by nikegundog » Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:09 am

We had him in MN don't think two many people here consider him an honest guy.

Mountaineer
GDF Junkie

Post by Mountaineer » Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:15 am

JIM K wrote:......lou holtz said iut seems strange on info but said, NO WAY ND WILL COVER THIS UP. if holtz said that, i believe him as i feel he is one of the most honest coachs out there.
That thought made the rounds in Pennsylvania a while back.
ND liked winning again.
At some point, the kid probably just got caught up in a lie and could not figure how to stop....immaturity does that.
ND would be a different matter.
Bluff and bluster and balme others has already begun.
I expect this will all be swept under some rug soon.....there are short memories for this level of sports pratfalls.

ACooper
GDF Premier Member!

Manti Te'o's hoax

Post by ACooper » Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:42 am

Wyndancer wrote:
ACooper wrote:

Well to be honest Holtz left MN because we sucked...with no end to the suck in sight, and to go to the Golden Dome.
They wouldn't be the only team he coached that stunk and then received sanctions on top of it!

mtlhdr

Post by mtlhdr » Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:13 am

Mountaineer wrote:...
At some point, the kid probably just got caught up in a lie and could not figure how to stop....immaturity does that.
This is pretty much where I am with this hoax thing too. Can you imagine being a 21 yr old kid, the college football world fawning and NFL scouts drooling over you only to then realize you fell for something like this. That's gotta be embarrassing...

I guess we'll see when they get this all sorted out (if they ever really do).

JIM K

Post by JIM K » Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:29 am

friends, as you know i sleep/eat ND . but i dont like what i am seeing.
i believe that he knew this and did it.
for ND to say, ITS TERRIBLE HOAX, i dont buy it.GIVE US REASON THAT YOU KNOW IT WAS HOAX! :evil:
now he will not talk to kids at ND or media. he has PR group hired. :evil:

disgusting. :cry:
maybe thats why coach kelly was looking at the NFL opening? day after bowl game?unreal.

friends keep asking questions, keep it going. i hope woman whose picture was used SUES him and ND if true!

ezzy333
GDF Junkie

Post by ezzy333 » Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:31 am

I haven't really oaid much attention to this whole thing but as it goes on and on just what is the reason this is such a big deal. There are hundreds of hoaxes every day on the net and a lot of other places that we usually laugh unless they are directed at a person trying to get money from them. So why is it a big deal if this was a hoax aimed at an individual or a hoax he was involved in that did what to who?

I am lost as to why anyone cares?

Ezzy

It's not how many breaths you have taken but how many times it has been taken away!

slistoe
GDF Junkie

Post by slistoe » Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:50 am

ezzy333 wrote:I haven't really oaid much attention to this whole thing but as it goes on and on just what is the reason this is such a big deal. There are hundreds of hoaxes every day on the net and a lot of other places that we usually laugh unless they are directed at a person trying to get money from them. So why is it a big deal if this was a hoax aimed at an individual or a hoax he was involved in that did what to who?

I am lost as to why anyone cares?

Ezzy
Yeah, what he said.

Who Cares?

JIM K

Post by JIM K » Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:29 pm

well, lance a is finding out what lying did.
taeo was idol to young kids. a person of trust and hard work.
kids looked up to him.
students too.
being he is from ND ,we expect better from him.

no one likes to be HOODWINKED.this he hoped would have helped him with HEISMAN thing, i feel.
you have to admitt, its very strange and i feel he needs to see shrink if what i feel is truth onthis.
now young woman in pic will have lawsuit against him and ND for not reporting it timely before the bowl game.

what is reason kelly was looking at NFL job after having his best season and saying he was staying at ND.
SOMETHING IS BEING HIDDEN, FOR SURE...

volraider

Post by volraider » Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:23 pm

The sad thing is the media cares more about this and giving it more coverage than Obama and benghazi! A foreign country commits an act of war against us and the media refuse to cover it!

ezzy333
GDF Junkie

Post by ezzy333 » Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:26 pm

volraider wrote: The sad thing is the media cares more about this and giving it more coverage than Obama and benghazi! A foreign country commits an act of war against us and the media refuse to cover it!
+1oooo

Ezzy

JIM K

Post by JIM K » Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:45 pm

volraider wrote:He's gay! Who else would need a fake girlfriend? The sad thing is the media cares more about this and giving it more coverage than Obama and benghazi! A foreign country commits an act of war against us and the media refuse to cover it!

no need for gay comment. :roll: ND is held to high standards, we want that. so folks that dont like ND look for any reason to bring them down.

slistoe
GDF Junkie

Post by slistoe » Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:02 am

JIM K wrote:well, lance a is finding out what lying did.
You are kidding right? Lying about illegal drug use and having a fake girlfriend.
It is a stupid waste of media effort. There are actually important things going on in the world you know.

JIM K

Post by JIM K » Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:12 am

on news now they say they found the person who pulled HOAX on him. his name is on tv and tv trucks haave surrounded his house.
this person HAS ADMITTED to pulling a hoax on him.
for 3 years he did this?
man, this is hard to believe that a person could be hoaxed for 3 years :roll:''its this simple,HE HAS TO COME OUT AND TELL THE WHOLE STORY,NOT HIDE BEHIND PR PEOPLE.

volraider

Post by volraider » Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:01 am

no need for gay comment. ND is held to high standards, we want that. so folks that dont like ND look for any reason to bring them down.
Sorry I will edit my post.

The sad thing is the media cares more about this and giving it more coverage than Obama and benghazi! A foreign country commits an act of war against us and the media refuse to cover it!

JIM K

Post by JIM K » Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:21 am

volraider wrote:
no need for gay comment. ND is held to high standards, we want that. so folks that dont like ND look for any reason to bring them down.
Sorry I will edit my post.

:roll: