WATER

Neil
GDF Junkie

WATER

Post by Neil » Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:59 pm

Knine mention water usage as a cause of forest fires, and he is right.

Why is it that Libs do not seem to care beyond rendering my toilet and shower ineffcient, thanks to the Fed it takes 3 flushes and twice as long to get clean.

I have farmer friends that are spending millions to get to more water to irrigate.

I do not know the answer, but this is a conservation effort I could back.

We need a plan to save our fresh water.

Meller

Re: WATER

Post by Meller » Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:02 am

Tell me how this is going to be benifical to anyone on a gun dog forum, all this is ,is to stir controversy.

windswept

Post by windswept » Tue Dec 31, 2013 9:22 am

Meller wrote:Tell me how this is going to be benifical to anyone on a gun dog forum, all this is ,is to stir controversy.
Well, this is the "Off Topic Forum". Seems like a reasonable topic for this section.

Meller

Post by Meller » Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:40 pm

Yes they were and may have kicked someone off for voiceing an opinion, or disagreeing on the last topic, forrest fires.

Neil
GDF Junkie

Post by Neil » Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:52 pm

Meller wrote:Tell me how this is going to be benifical to anyone on a gun dog forum, all this is ,is to stir controversy.
Without available fresh water we will have no birds.

For years I have duck hunted in Northwest Arkansas, in draught years they cannot flood the fallow rice fields without drilling deeper wells, and even then they have a problem with sand clogging the well pipe. No water, no ducks. 8)

Water is important to all of us.

Meller

Post by Meller » Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:12 pm

If this is what you were after, then I agree with you; but still not in the manner in which the question was first ask!
I dealt with this problem with drinking water, dealing with DNR and EPA for several years, and am quite familiar with all the problems with clean drinking water and despite all the efforts to improve the problem, lawmakers still succumb to lobbiest.