Does anyone know user "mrcreole"?

JWP58

Does anyone know user "mrcreole"?

Post by JWP58 » Tue Dec 02, 2014 5:45 pm

If you do, could you please ask him to pay me for the Garmin Astro he is trying to scam me out of?

viewtopic.php?f=112&t=47781

Details in the above link. Let this be a learning lesson for everyone, double check your paypal statement and make sure some "bleep" head doesn't pay with an "echeck".
PSA: DO NOT SELL ANYTHING TO "MRCREOLE", HE WILL RIP YOU OFF, JUST LIKE HE HAS RIPPED ME OFF (I will not edit this signature until I am paid by him)

jimbo&rooster

Re: Does anyone know user "mrcreole"?

Post by jimbo&rooster » Fri Dec 05, 2014 9:12 pm

Hadn't considered contacting him personally? In my experience he is a pretty straight up dude.... Accidents do tend to happen.....

Jim
A limit on the strap is nice, but the kill has nothing to do with tradition.

ezzy333
GDF Junkie

Re: Does anyone know user "mrcreole"?

Post by ezzy333 » Fri Dec 05, 2014 9:40 pm

JWP58 wrote:And now mrcreole is playing dumb....he just cant believe I haven't received his payment almost two weeks since he "mailed" it.....ya......
I am going to suggest you take your problem and try to solve it without a running account here on the board. You put everyone in a bind since none of us know what or who is at fault. Quite often we find neither is but just an error or misunderstanding. You talk to him instead of us but I will say that there has been no reason in the past that I am aware of that indicates he is dishonest. If you continue to have problems then PM me and do not post on the public forum.

Ezzy
http://www.perfectpedigrees.com/4genview.php?id=144
http://www.perfectpedigrees.com/4genview.php?id=207

It's not how many breaths you have taken but how many times it has been taken away!

Has anyone noticed common sense isn't very common anymore.