explaination of Trump's appeal

shags
GDF Junkie

Re: explaination of Trump's appeal

Post by shags » Sat Jul 30, 2016 6:33 pm

AAA Gundogs wrote:
shags wrote:do you not see the map - dated 2016 - with 3 bases marked?
Literally no map. What's the name of the bases and who is stationed there?

It still doesn't make it nonclassified information nor does it make the financial arrangement nonclassified.
Well here ya go. I hope you're more comfortable with your undies unbunched now.
http://www.snopes.com/trump-leaks-classified-info/

and

http://reverbpress.com/politics/trump-m ... -briefing/

ezzy333
GDF Junkie

Post by ezzy333 » Sat Jul 30, 2016 8:33 pm

Mountaineer wrote:
AAA Gundogs wrote:1 day into his classified daily briefings and Trump has already leaked top secret classified information, about the US renting a military base in Saudi Arabia, when we were officially out of Saudi Arabia over a decade ago, in a speech (maybe on twitter as well) that will damage our and the Saudis standing in the middle east.

It confirms the National Security community's biggest fears, including many active in the briefings themselves, that Trump doesn't have the capacity to handle classified information.
It might help you gain attention to your toots if you sported a large-brimmed hat with a prominent feather....tough on the Internet but might work a treat at the barbershop. :idea:

Having been in and around the oil & gas business for 50+ years as well as a college education dedicated to the same....your comments have both truth and humor within.
So far, humor wins on points.
But, generalize away..it is good to laugh.
AAA is serving our members who think this forum should be shut down as he is so far off it makes responding a useless endeavor. So be it for any useful discussion/
http://www.perfectpedigrees.com/4genview.php?id=144
http://www.perfectpedigrees.com/4genview.php?id=207

It's not how many breaths you have taken but how many times it has been taken away!

Has anyone noticed common sense isn't very common anymore.

mnaj_springer

Post by mnaj_springer » Sat Jul 30, 2016 8:41 pm

ezzy333 wrote:
Mountaineer wrote:
AAA Gundogs wrote:1 day into his classified daily briefings and Trump has already leaked top secret classified information, about the US renting a military base in Saudi Arabia, when we were officially out of Saudi Arabia over a decade ago, in a speech (maybe on twitter as well) that will damage our and the Saudis standing in the middle east.

It confirms the National Security community's biggest fears, including many active in the briefings themselves, that Trump doesn't have the capacity to handle classified information.
It might help you gain attention to your toots if you sported a large-brimmed hat with a prominent feather....tough on the Internet but might work a treat at the barbershop. :idea:

Having been in and around the oil & gas business for 50+ years as well as a college education dedicated to the same....your comments have both truth and humor within.
So far, humor wins on points.
But, generalize away..it is good to laugh.
AAA is serving our members who think this forum should be shut down as he is so far off it makes responding a useless endeavor. So be it for any useful discussion/
Is this something a moderator should be posting?
“Man's mind, once stretched by a new idea, never regains its original dimensions.”
― Oliver Wendell Holmes Sr.

AAA Gundogs

Post by AAA Gundogs » Sat Jul 30, 2016 10:10 pm

shags wrote:
AAA Gundogs wrote:
shags wrote:do you not see the map - dated 2016 - with 3 bases marked?
Literally no map. What's the name of the bases and who is stationed there?

It still doesn't make it nonclassified information nor does it make the financial arrangement nonclassified.
Well here ya go. I hope you're more comfortable with your undies unbunched now.
http://www.snopes.com/trump-leaks-classified-info/

and

http://reverbpress.com/politics/trump-m ... -briefing/
It's a true dichotomy. Either we haven't had any bases in Saudi Arabia for the last 13 years and Trump's spewing his usual turds or we've got classified bases in Saudi Arabia, who either someone in his campaign told him about or he got from the briefing, and he's spilling the beans.

Either way, it isn't a good thing for a nominee and it's shouldn't put anyone to ease that it's unconfirmable if and what he was officially briefed on.

It's like saying that someone spilling the beans to the birthday boy about a surprise party isn't an a-hole move because they heard about it from friends and not an official invite.
Last edited by AAA Gundogs on Sat Jul 30, 2016 10:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AAA Gundogs

Post by AAA Gundogs » Sat Jul 30, 2016 10:12 pm

mnaj_springer wrote:
ezzy333 wrote: AAA is serving our members who think this forum should be shut down as he is so far off it makes responding a useless endeavor. So be it for any useful discussion/
Is this something a moderator should be posting?
I don't pay him or his opinion much mind. If he agreed with me, I'd worry and reexamine my position.

shags
GDF Junkie

Post by shags » Sun Jul 31, 2016 5:51 am

AAA Gundogs wrote:
It's a true dichotomy. Either we haven't had any bases in Saudi Arabia for the last 13 years and Trump's spewing his usual turds or we've got classified bases in Saudi Arabia, who either someone in his campaign told him about or he got from the briefing, and he's spilling the beans.

Either way, it isn't a good thing for a nominee and it's shouldn't put anyone to ease that it's unconfirmable if and what he was officially briefed on.

It's like saying that someone spilling the beans to the birthday boy about a surprise party isn't an a-hole move because they heard about it from friends and not an official invite.

Nope. You were wrong and posted something false that did not come from any sort of reputable source. Where did you get that, Facebook? FWIW I could not find one trustworthy outlet that presented that story in any way shape or form, including MSNBC. In fact. the only place I found it was some type of raggedy entertainment site that was 10 steps below the Enquirer.

Instead of deflecting with typical liberal "yeah-buts" why not gracefully admit the error like the thoughtful educated person you purport to be?

Your lack of integrity makes your posts worthless now. How can anything you say be trusted?

AAA Gundogs

Post by AAA Gundogs » Sun Jul 31, 2016 8:29 am

shags wrote:
AAA Gundogs wrote:

Nope. You were wrong and posted something false that did not come from any sort of reputable source. Where did you get that, Facebook? FWIW I could not find one trustworthy outlet that presented that story in any way shape or form, including MSNBC. In fact. the only place I found it was some type of raggedy entertainment site that was 10 steps below the Enquirer.

Instead of deflecting with typical liberal "yeah-buts" why not gracefully admit the error like the thoughtful educated person you purport to be?

Your lack of integrity makes your posts worthless now. How can anything you say be trusted?
It is on that horrifically liberal website, Redstate.

There is nothing to recant. He spilled the beans on the US having a military base in Saudi Arabia. Do you dispute that?

shags
GDF Junkie

Post by shags » Sun Jul 31, 2016 9:12 am

Spilled the beans on something of general knowlege. LOL!

Does Riyahd ring a bell? That's a start for you.

There are others listed, you can find them for yourself, just like I did.

I read your redstates article. Lots of speculating and 'ifs' but no real facts about revealing amy classified materials. Also interesting that about half the featured articles are Trump bashing. Not exactly unbiased reporting.

Man up already.

ezzy333
GDF Junkie

Post by ezzy333 » Sun Jul 31, 2016 9:14 am

AAA Gundogs wrote:
shags wrote:
AAA Gundogs wrote:

It is on that horrifically liberal website, Redstate.

There is nothing to recant. He spilled the beans on the US having a military base in Saudi Arabia. Do you dispute that?
Fact check says it didn't happen, There was no classified material. Did you read where he sent his airplaine to fly to loads of troops home after the air Force messed up the schedule and didn't have a plain available? Much as I dislike him personally I still can say good things when he does good things and no matter how bad he is in anyway he is a shining light compared to Hillary who you have never criticized at all. You are lacking much in integrity. Kind of ruins everything you post when some of it should be read.

It's not how many breaths you have taken but how many times it has been taken away!

mnaj_springer

Post by mnaj_springer » Sun Jul 31, 2016 11:05 am

shags wrote:Spilled the beans on something of general knowlege. LOL!

I read your redstates article. Lots of speculating and 'ifs' but no real facts about revealing amy classified materials. Also interesting that about half the featured articles are Trump bashing. Not exactly unbiased reporting.

Man up already.

But shags, it's called redstate. It is a self described conservative blog. By definition it is biased, toward the right. If this is what conservative news outlets are reporting (not the military thing in particular but in general), then what does that say?
“Man's mind, once stretched by a new idea, never regains its original dimensions.”

shags
GDF Junkie

Post by shags » Sun Jul 31, 2016 11:32 am

Please provide links to other news outlets that are reporting that story. We'd prefer credible ones. So far, I have found nothing on huffpo, vox, msnbc, cnn, NYT, or any other major outlet. In another post, I linked a retraction to the story by one hinky 'news' source that reported it.

Anyone can set up a 'news' website and name it whatever they want. The name doesn't mean anything. For all you know the 'red' in redstate could signify a lean toward communism.

Come on guys. You're grasping, and losing your grips.

mnaj_springer

Post by mnaj_springer » Sun Jul 31, 2016 4:48 pm

shags wrote:Please provide links to other news outlets that are reporting that story. We'd prefer credible ones. So far, I have found nothing on huffpo, vox, msnbc, cnn, NYT, or any other major outlet. In another post, I linked a retraction to the story by one hinky 'news' source that reported it.

Anyone can set up a 'news' website and name it whatever they want. The name doesn't mean anything. For all you know the 'red' in redstate could signify a lean toward communism.

Come on guys. You're grasping, and losing your grips.
I'm not talking about the military base link story. And I said as much in my previous post. I stumbled across the site and thought it was interesting how many negative Trump articles they have. And they are a conservative blog. They say so at least. Red doesn't mean communist in this case.

Come on, you're grasping!

shags
GDF Junkie

Post by shags » Sun Jul 31, 2016 6:23 pm

Haha!

Do you think if it was true that Mr. Trump leaked top secret material, that every mainstream media outlet in the country would have given it a pass?

Get a grip, you libs are beyond desperate and it shows.

mnaj_springer

Post by mnaj_springer » Sun Jul 31, 2016 7:13 pm

shags wrote:Haha!

Do you think if it was true that Mr. Trump leaked top secret material, that every mainstream media outlet in the country would have given it a pass?

Get a grip, you libs are beyond desperate and it shows.
Seriously Shags, I never said it was true. Go back and read if you don't believe it. That was never a point I tried to make. You're pissing into the wind here.

AAA Gundogs

Post by AAA Gundogs » Sun Jul 31, 2016 11:24 pm

Man up already.

Any potential bases in Saudi Arabia are classified. There is no classification of "it's general knowledge so it's OK to talk about in public" level of classified.

You accuse others of the "ya but" excuse making and it's literally what you've done on every single rationalization you've made.

Classified is classified. No "ya but it's general knowledge" bs.

Ps. Nevermind, he was talking about a further classified information like the financial arrangements for any classified bases in the kingdom

ezzy333
GDF Junkie

Post by ezzy333 » Mon Aug 01, 2016 5:55 am

AAA Gundogs wrote:

Man up already.

Any potential bases in Saudi Arabia are classified. There is no classification of "it's general knowledge so it's OK to talk about in public" level of classified.

You accuse others of the "ya but" excuse making and it's literally what you've done on every single rationalization you've made.

Ps. Nevermind, he was talking about a further classified information like the financial arrangements for any classified bases in the kingdom
Your false accusation has been deemed false by act check as well as others

DougB

Post by DougB » Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:53 am

This is where you should post the address of the source of the information.
Why own a dog? There's a danger you know,

You can't own just one, for the craving will grow.

There's no doubt they're addictive, wherein lies the danger.

While living with lots, you'll grow poorer and stranger.

AAA Gundogs

Post by AAA Gundogs » Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:45 am

ezzy333 wrote:
AAA Gundogs wrote:

Man up already.

Sorry but snoped deemed it false because you can't prove what he was briefed on or when he was briefed before his speech in Colorado.

They don't dispute that he's talked about classified bases in Saudi Arabia and the classified financial arrangements to secure those bases.

ezzy333
GDF Junkie

Post by ezzy333 » Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:12 am

ezzy333 wrote:
AAA Gundogs wrote:

Man up already.

Neither you or I have any idea what is classified and what isn't so I am not posting on things I don't know. That is just a silly rule I made years ago.

cjhills
GDF Junkie

Post by cjhills » Mon Aug 01, 2016 3:08 pm

Any potential bases in Saudi Arabia are classified. There is no classification of "it's general knowledge so it's OK to talk about in public" level of classif

Neither you or I have any idea what is classified and what isn't so I am not posting on things I don't know. That is just a silly rule I made years ago.[/quote][/quote]
REALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.. One question, When you were patting yourself on the back and feeling all warm and fuzzy about what nice guys you and your white pals were at the restaurant in Oklahoma did you ever think about how it made your black friend feel that he needing your help?........................Cj

mnaj_springer

Post by mnaj_springer » Mon Aug 01, 2016 4:16 pm

Ezzy, I think you already broke your rule.

cjhills
GDF Junkie

Post by cjhills » Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:05 am

Trump's appeal:
A rich kid draft dodger who tells a 5 year prisoner of war (2 were solitary confinement) he is not a war hero because he got caught.(Mask: do people like that make you sick or is it just people like me)
Has the temperament of a third grader. "I wanted to hit them so hard it would make their head spin"
insulted a women about her menstrual period.
discussed the size of his penis
Accuses Ted Cruze's father of being involved in the assassination of John Kennedy.
Also insults Ted's wife And then expects Cruze to support him.
Is totally ignorant of the situation in Ukraine
Mocks a disabled man at his rally.
Admires dictators
Has nothing but promises With no plan accept' it will be tremendous.
Insults a Muslim Gold Star family. Of course if he was president they would not have been allowed in this country so their son would be alive.
If his daughter was harassed at in the work place should quit. It was not the old creeps fault. Maybe she should change the way she dresses.
These are deep seated character flaws of a man who has had his own way all his life because of his daddy's money. He is morally and mentally unfit to be POTUS.
The quicker the republican party dumps his but and concentrates on the house and senate the better off they will be Pence will eventually have to resign as the vice president candidate.
With any luck, He will likely shoot himself in the foot enough times so you cannot ignore it.
But , he sure does appeal to me, I am just not sure for what........................Cj

DougB

Post by DougB » Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:40 am

Trump is a figure of fun. The one thing a leader can not be. Shakespeare could have written a series of tragedies based on his tragic flaws. Or a series of comedies based on his tragic flaws. Disney could have a field day, and Colbert already is. Normally, the ruler and the court jester are different people.
(This is just blowing off steam. If you want proof, watch TV or read the paper. It's all there)
Why own a dog? There's a danger you know,

You can't own just one, for the craving will grow.

There's no doubt they're addictive, wherein lies the danger.

While living with lots, you'll grow poorer and stranger.

cjhills
GDF Junkie

Post by cjhills » Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:55 am

DougB wrote:Trump is a figure of fun. The one thing a leader can not be. Shakespeare could have written a series of tragedies based on his tragic flaws. Or a series of comedies based on his tragic flaws. Disney could have a field day, and Colbert already is. Normally, the ruler and the court jester are different people.
(This is just blowing off steam. If you want proof, watch TV or read the paper. It's all there)
It is neither fun or funny. Trump is a threat to this country. He is a very serious problem. He would love to be a dictator...........................Cj

ezzy333
GDF Junkie

Post by ezzy333 » Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:12 am

cjhills wrote:
DougB wrote:Trump is a figure of fun. The one thing a leader can not be. Shakespeare could have written a series of tragedies based on his tragic flaws. Or a series of comedies based on his tragic flaws. Disney could have a field day, and Colbert already is. Normally, the ruler and the court jester are different people.
It is neither fun or funny. Trump is a threat to this country. He is a very serious problem. He would love to be a dictator...........................Cj
Do you think we could get him to join our forum and tell us all about your character and desires and even throw in a little about your behavior in the past?

MNTonester

Post by MNTonester » Tue Aug 02, 2016 11:41 am

He would love to be a dictator....
Unfortunately we have one already ("I have a pen") who the gutless Repugs have enabled in his madness and anti-Americanism

luvthemud

Post by luvthemud » Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:00 pm

People are seriously overthinking "Donald Trump".

To me, and many others, Donald Trump is simply the "emergency brake" that this country needs. With a democrat controlled senate and a republican held house that will refuse to even talk to the guy......what do people thing he will accomplish? the answer....not much.

To some, that is what we need. We need to hit the brakes and realize what is truly important. While the far left and the far right argue about the things they choose to argue about, many people sit in the middle awaiting an event or person to truly unite us around what is actually important and needed for the country's survival. Don't know if a "President Trump" is the answer, but "nominee Trump" sure seems to be a good start so far.

But what do I know????....I am simply an uneducated, racist, woman hating, white male. :lol:
Last edited by luvthemud on Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

nikegundog
GDF Junkie

Post by nikegundog » Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:10 pm

luvthemud wrote:People are seriously overthinking "Donald Trump".

To me, and many others, Donald Trump is simply the "emergency brake" that this country needs. With a democrat controlled senate and a republican held house that will refuse to even talk to the guy......what do people thing he will accomplish? the answer....not much.

To some, that is what we need. But what do I know, I am simply an uneducated, racist, woman hating, white male. :lol:
We have two libs running, who could easily wind up appointing two or three Supreme Court Justices. That's a runaway train with no brakes. That, and the President needs no help from Congress to make the Country look bad Globally, just look at the last two idiots we've had in office.

luvthemud

Post by luvthemud » Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:13 pm

nikegundog wrote:

To some, that is what we need. But what do I know, I am simply an uneducated, racist, woman hating, white male. :lol:
We have two libs running, who could easily wind up appointing two or three Supreme Court Justices. That's a runaway train with no brakes. That, and the President needs no help from Congress to make the Country look bad Globally, just look at the last two idiots we've had in office.

I do not share your fears of the appointment of that many Supreme Court Justices. That is a huge "what if" that nobody knows for sure.

I also don't care how we "look" globally.

To each their own. Was simply passing along my thoughts on what Trump symbolizes to me and the people I speak to. :wink:

nikegundog
GDF Junkie

Post by nikegundog » Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:02 pm

luvthemud wrote:
nikegundog wrote:

I do not share your fears of the appointment of that many Supreme Court Justices. That is a huge "what if" that nobody knows for sure.

I also don't care how we "look" globally.

To each their own. Was simply passing along my thoughts on what Trump symbolizes to me and the people I speak to. :wink:
Not really a huge "what if", just playing the odds. One is already dead, one is 83, one is 80 with another turning 78 in two weeks.

luvthemud

Post by luvthemud » Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:32 pm

nikegundog wrote: Not really a huge "what if", just playing the odds. One is already dead, one is 83, one is 80 with another turning 78 in two weeks.
RBG will go on life support until the end of Trump's term just so he doesn't get to appoint her seat. Any others will get stuck in "nomination limbo" IMO. I believe the same can be said if Hillary wins as well. If I were a betting man, my money would be on that the next president only sees one appointment.

Ouzel

Post by Ouzel » Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:34 pm

To me, and many others, Donald Trump is simply the "emergency brake" that this country needs....
But what do I know????....I am simply an uneducated, racist, woman hating, white male. :lol:
You left out about the part about being being fat, and middle aged or beyond.

Wanting to stick it to those that are sticking it to you is pretty understandable, but choosing Trump as your vehicle for change is a terrible idea. Supporting him more or less puts you squarely in the group that you sarcastically described above, as pretty much all other groups abhor the guy for good reason ... and most intelligent conservatives have already abandoned him. If you were describing a hunting dog I'm pretty sure you would recommend one with a better temperament.

luvthemud

Post by luvthemud » Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:55 pm

Ouzel wrote:

To me, and many others, Donald Trump is simply the "emergency brake" that this country needs....

Wanting to stick it to those that are sticking it to you is pretty understandable, but choosing Trump as your vehicle for change is a terrible idea. Supporting him more or less puts you squarely in the group that you sarcastically described above, as pretty much all other groups abhor the guy for good reason ... and most intelligent conservatives have already abandoned him. If you were describing a hunting dog I'm pretty sure you would recommend one with a better temperament.

I didn't mention anything about "sticking" anything to anyone, although it is easy to project every Trump supporter as that type.

I didn't make the choice to make Trump the catalyst or message boy, just as I don't feel I have every truly made any real choice with my numerous "republican box" votes over the years. At this point I really don't feel that I have much say in anything that happens in the world of national politics.

Do I truly support him? No. While I do not believe him to be the woman hating racist that the media has made him, and I do support what he says about certain things like veteran affairs and our security, for the most part I think he is a complete moron. But, with that said....Do I support his run for presidency considering the other options put forth by the republican and democratic parties?...Most definitely. What other choice do I have at this point but to support him? We haven't quite gotten to the point that I referenced earlier when the "middle" comes together. I hope I see that day in my lifetime.

:wink:

ezzy333
GDF Junkie

Post by ezzy333 » Tue Aug 02, 2016 3:15 pm

Ouzel wrote:

Millions of voted with many of them from Democrats makes me think it just may be way more groups than you think.

Ouzel

Post by Ouzel » Tue Aug 02, 2016 3:16 pm

luvthemud wrote:
Do I truly support him? No. While I do not believe him to be the woman hating racist that the media has made him, and I do support what he says about certain things like veteran affairs and our security, for the most part I think he is a complete moron. But, with that said....Do I support his run for presidency considering the other options put forth by the republican and democratic parties?...Most definitely. What other choice do I have at this point but to support him? We haven't quite gotten to the point that I referenced earlier when the "middle" comes together. I hope I see that day in my lifetime.

:wink:
I agree ...it's a tough choice for you. Fortunately for me I'm a liberal and, although I don't support Hillary in some of her positions, I couldn't call her a "complete moron" as you so honestly described Trump. She's articulate, intelligent, and has the best interests of this country at heart. Trump has the best interests of our country at heart, but he's not intelligent and certainly not articulate. I would say that if Hillary wins the Republican party can regroup and make a comeback next time. Congress knows how to deal with the Clintons. But if Trump wins all bets are off for the Republican party ... and maybe for the rest of us. This is serious stuff.

cjhills
GDF Junkie

Post by cjhills » Tue Aug 02, 2016 3:33 pm

ezzy333 wrote:
cjhills wrote:
Do you think we could get him to join our forum and tell us all about your character and desires and even throw in a little about your behavior in the past?
You are a Piece of work Ezzy. Your logic never ceases to amaze me. I think you know your party is screwed.
Would you expect your daughter to quit her job if she was sexually Harassed by one of your friends? Donald would.
Would you think it was her fault. Donald would The one thing is nobody gives a rats butt about my character or behavior in the past. I am not running for president and I have not screw my share holders out of millions.
He is already saying the election is rigged. What if he wins is it still rigged?
Actually it may be, the republicans are trying to stop black people from registering to vote in the south.......Cj

shags
GDF Junkie

Post by shags » Tue Aug 02, 2016 3:54 pm

I think Hillary has Hillary's best interests at heart. That's part of the reason I could never bring myself to vote for her. She's articulate, all right, and she's a smoothed and polished politician. Butter wouldn't melt in her mouth. But how can anyone reconcile that she continually panders to whichever group she addresses? How can she honor the mothers of thugs on her convention stage while she ignores the families of murdered police officers? How can she be confronted with film clips from the hearings of Comey/Gowdy, and with a straight face contradict what we hear for ourselves? How can she say she stands up for LGBTQs while her foundation accepts millions from countries which kill those people? Why does Hillary propose 'free' college educations, yet she and Bill take up to $500,000 for speeches at colleges/universities? At the DNC she declared herself as an agent for change, but also outlines continuations of the current administration's policies - so, which is it?
Suspicion and shadiness have followed the Clintons' dealings for decades. They cry 'conspiracy' , and we can maybe give them one or two on that, but tens of them?

Obama has screwed up a lot, but I think a lot of it is jist because he is a misguided ideologue. I shudder to think what she will do to this country for her own interests. She is a proven liar and a cheat.

Ouzel

Post by Ouzel » Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:39 pm

Shags, I don't disagree with much of what you say, and I would rather have another candidate as well ... but, at least she's not temperamentally unstable and doesn't go off at anyone who disagrees with her. Think of the accusations she's had to endure since 1992 yet keeps a cool head about it all! She may be awful, but Donald is downright scary - and that's pretty much what most of the leaders of this country think as well.

shags
GDF Junkie

Post by shags » Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:54 pm

Sociopaths are cool under that kind of pressure.

cjhills
GDF Junkie

Post by cjhills » Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:14 pm

Ezzy:
Some food for thought. What do you think you and all your pals would be saying about Hillary If she refused to release her income tax returns..................Cj

mnaj_springer

Post by mnaj_springer » Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:30 pm

shags wrote:Sociopaths are cool under that kind of pressure.
And you have what experience to make that diagnosis?

ezzy333
GDF Junkie

Post by ezzy333 » Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:31 pm

cjhills wrote:Ezzy:
Some food for thought. What do you think you and all your pals would be saying about Hillary If she refused to release her income tax returns..................Cj
It would make absolutely no difference since it is not my business what she made. I have never understood what it has to o with running for president or garbage collector.

oldbeek

Post by oldbeek » Wed Aug 03, 2016 12:55 am

Is Trump the most dangerous president we ever had? Lets talk John Kennedy. He took us to the brink of armogeden in 1962. True he was playing high stakes poker with the Russians but if this country knew the truth of how close we were they may be horrified. I was a young crew chief on a mobile maintenance team when we were put on stage 3 alert during the Cuban missile crisis. We had 12 Atlas ICBM missiles recently commisioned in the Salina Kansas area. The commander called us in and said Kennedy wanted every missile ready to shoot. I said, do we have to go by the book? His reply, Just make them ready to shoot. The Atlas system was a piece of crap. Our average for any day was 3 out of 12 ready to shoot. The all had computer logic problems. We loaded ten by jumping logic panels with jumper wires. The 11th was near Lindsborg Kansas. It was a mess. We loaded the 10 mega ton war head and firing explosives. The lift system that raises it out of the silo would not work we raised it manually. In the firing sequence we were 6 minutes into count down and only had a resume button to push to send it on its way. ( The resume button had a c-ration can taped over it with green duct tape) This is 6 minutes of sequence after the 2 launch officers were to turn their keys. We just jumpered that sequence at a logic panel. The missile already had a target locked in and was sitting out there on the prarie with oxygen boiling out of the blow off valve. All that was left was load the liquid oxygen and it was on its way. Back at the base they loaded so many bombers that the fleet of tankers could hardley keep them fueled and in the air. The bombers were B-47. They were all grounded because they had a problem with wings falling off. But they were loaded and put in the air anyway. I never told this story before because the operation was classified secret but Hillary changed my view of what secret means.

mnaj_springer

Post by mnaj_springer » Wed Aug 03, 2016 5:53 am

Oldbeek, it was a fun story, but is your point that because JFK had a mess of things, it's okay for us to relive something like that with Trump? I guess I'm not sure what you're saying, other than sharing a story.

Dakotazeb

Post by Dakotazeb » Wed Aug 03, 2016 7:16 am

Here's a question or two to ponder. What if Trump does get elected in November. What would that say about the Democratic Party? What would that say about Hillary, and maybe even Bill? It would pretty much be the end of the Clinton's.
Janee's August Breeze - Bree
http://gundogcentral.com/view_pedigree. ... erations=5

NSTRA Champion Godfather's Dakota Elle 2008-2016
https://gundogcentral.com/view_pedigree ... erations=5

ezzy333
GDF Junkie

Post by ezzy333 » Wed Aug 03, 2016 7:26 am

Dakotazeb wrote:Here's a question or two to ponder. What if Trump does get elected in November. What would that say about the Democratic Party? What would that say about Hillary, and maybe even Bill? It would pretty much be the end of the Clinton's.
That is too much to hope for plus they need to be removed and not just let roam through society continuing as usual.

SCT

Post by SCT » Wed Aug 03, 2016 7:44 am

shags wrote: Butter wouldn't melt in her mouth.
Now that is funny!!!!

Ouzel

Post by Ouzel » Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:32 am

oldbeek wrote:Is Trump the most dangerous president we ever had? Lets talk John Kennedy. He took us to the brink of armogeden in 1962. True he was playing high stakes poker with the Russians but if this country knew the truth of how close we were they may be horrified. I was a young crew chief on a mobile maintenance team when we were put on stage 3 alert during the Cuban missile crisis. We had 12 Atlas ICBM missiles recently commisioned in the Salina Kansas area. The commander called us in and said Kennedy wanted every missile ready to shoot. I said, do we have to go by the book? His reply, Just make them ready to shoot. The Atlas system was a piece of crap. Our average for any day was 3 out of 12 ready to shoot. The all had computer logic problems. We loaded ten by jumping logic panels with jumper wires. The 11th was near Lindsborg Kansas. It was a mess. We loaded the 10 mega ton war head and firing explosives. The lift system that raises it out of the silo would not work we raised it manually. In the firing sequence we were 6 minutes into count down and only had a resume button to push to send it on its way. ( The resume button had a c-ration can taped over it with green duct tape) This is 6 minutes of sequence after the 2 launch officers were to turn their keys. We just jumpered that sequence at a logic panel. The missile already had a target locked in and was sitting out there on the prarie with oxygen boiling out of the blow off valve. All that was left was load the liquid oxygen and it was on its way. Back at the base they loaded so many bombers that the fleet of tankers could hardley keep them fueled and in the air. The bombers were B-47. They were all grounded because they had a problem with wings falling off. But they were loaded and put in the air anyway. I never told this story before because the operation was classified secret but Hillary changed my view of what secret means.
Not funny... more scary. I doubt we ever got the straight skinny but by all accounts we were pretty close to going ahead on that. Also, by all accounts, it seems JFK was cool enough to back away. Does anybody wonder what Trump would do in that situation?

ezzy333
GDF Junkie

Post by ezzy333 » Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:38 am

Ouzel wrote:
oldbeek wrote:Is Trump the most dangerous president we ever had? Lets talk John Kennedy. He took us to the brink of armogeden in 1962. True he was playing high stakes poker with the Russians but if this country knew the truth of how close we were they may be horrified. I was a young crew chief on a mobile maintenance team when we were put on stage 3 alert during the Cuban missile crisis. We had 12 Atlas ICBM missiles recently commisioned in the Salina Kansas area. The commander called us in and said Kennedy wanted every missile ready to shoot. I said, do we have to go by the book? His reply, Just make them ready to shoot. The Atlas system was a piece of crap. Our average for any day was 3 out of 12 ready to shoot. The all had computer logic problems. We loaded ten by jumping logic panels with jumper wires. The 11th was near Lindsborg Kansas. It was a mess. We loaded the 10 mega ton war head and firing explosives. The lift system that raises it out of the silo would not work we raised it manually. In the firing sequence we were 6 minutes into count down and only had a resume button to push to send it on its way. ( The resume button had a c-ration can taped over it with green duct tape) This is 6 minutes of sequence after the 2 launch officers were to turn their keys. We just jumpered that sequence at a logic panel. The missile already had a target locked in and was sitting out there on the prarie with oxygen boiling out of the blow off valve. All that was left was load the liquid oxygen and it was on its way. Back at the base they loaded so many bombers that the fleet of tankers could hardley keep them fueled and in the air. The bombers were B-47. They were all grounded because they had a problem with wings falling off. But they were loaded and put in the air anyway. I never told this story before because the operation was classified secret but Hillary changed my view of what secret means.
Not funny... more scary. I doubt we ever got the straight skinny but by all accounts we were pretty close to going ahead on that. Also, by all accounts, it seems JFK was cool enough to back away. Does anybody wonder what Trump would do in that situation?
Probably the same thing most everyone would do.

nikegundog
GDF Junkie

Post by nikegundog » Wed Aug 03, 2016 10:30 am

Dakotazeb wrote:Here's a question or two to ponder. What if Trump does get elected in November. What would that say about the Democratic Party? What would that say about Hillary, and maybe even Bill? It would pretty much be the end of the Clinton's.
Trump, a lifetime Dem runs away with the Republican nomination, speaks more of the Republican Party than the Dems. Now we are faced with a choice between an extreme liberal Democrat and a Moderate Dem. I can't see a win by Trump saying anything about the Democratic Party, he should pull most of the Republican votes and a good deal of Democrat votes. On paper this election should be a landslide.