Hunting Dog Training & More    

Popular Searches: Garmin Astro | Dog Collars | Tri-Tronics | SPORTdog

I think deep down inside...

I think deep down inside...

Postby MNTonester » Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:41 pm

we know this country is doomed. I am amazed and saddened by the vociferous support for the criminal Hillary found on this board (not to mention the homage and worship of Obama by the same). I am saddened that the best opposition to Hillary is the dredged up reality star Trump, who seems to be so inept as to be handing the election the criminal Clinton. Makes you wonder if he's acting that way on purpose. Do God's plans for our future fit in at all to anyone's thinking?
User avatar
MNTonester
Rank: Master Hunter
 
Posts: 265
Joined: Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:51 pm
Location: Duluth, MN

Re: I think deep down inside...

Postby Elmer » Mon Aug 01, 2016 2:07 pm

It's all my fault. Last September I posted on Facebook how I was hoping the Dems would nominate Hillary for president as her negatives are so high the GOP could win the election even if they ran Bozo the Clown.

I had no idea the 2 parties would see that as a challenge.

PALATINE/VADER in 2016. Join us or die!

death-star.jpeg
death-star.jpeg (120.52 KiB) Viewed 12676 times
Elmer
Rank: Just A Pup
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2014 9:32 am
Location: Springfield, MO

Re: I think deep down inside...

Postby cjhills » Mon Aug 01, 2016 2:49 pm

MNTonester wrote:we know this country is doomed. I am amazed and saddened by the vociferous support for the criminal Hillary found on this board (not to mention the homage and worship of Obama by the same). I am saddened that the best opposition to Hillary is the dredged up reality star Trump, who seems to be so inept as to be handing the election the criminal Clinton. Makes you wonder if he's acting that way on purpose. Do God's plans for our future fit in at all to anyone's thinking?

Of course you Have something other than your opinion tom back up your Criminal Hillary statement.........Cj
cjhills
GDF Junkie
 
Posts: 1904
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:37 am
Location: aitkin,mn

Re: I think deep down inside...

Postby greg jacobs » Mon Aug 01, 2016 3:10 pm

Does it need backing up?
User avatar
greg jacobs
Rank: 5X Champion
 
Posts: 830
Joined: Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:04 am
Location: selah washington

Re: I think deep down inside...

Postby DougB » Mon Aug 01, 2016 3:19 pm

No, but every time Trump speaks, you wonder what difference Hillary's history makes. POWs, Gold Star Moms, religion , immigrants, .
User avatar
DougB
Rank: Champion
 
Posts: 336
Joined: Thu May 20, 2010 5:31 pm
Location: Minnesota

Re: I think deep down inside...

Postby AAA Gundogs » Mon Aug 01, 2016 3:43 pm

greg jacobs wrote:Does it need backing up?



Generally, a conclusion is logically formed from one or more true premises.

A conclusion formed without one or more true premises is colloquially known as "talking out of one's "bleep"".

The whole "crooked Hillary" or "criminal Hillary" is propoganda you're being fed because they believe you to be stupid and need to demonize the opponent for you to have motivation to vote.
AAA Gundogs
Rank: Master Hunter
 
Posts: 201
Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2016 6:18 pm
Location: Please ADD LOCATION

Re: I think deep down inside...

Postby ezzy333 » Mon Aug 01, 2016 4:37 pm

cjhills wrote:
MNTonester wrote:we know this country is doomed. I am amazed and saddened by the vociferous support for the criminal Hillary found on this board (not to mention the homage and worship of Obama by the same). I am saddened that the best opposition to Hillary is the dredged up reality star Trump, who seems to be so inept as to be handing the election the criminal Clinton. Makes you wonder if he's acting that way on purpose. Do God's plans for our future fit in at all to anyone's thinking?

Of course you Have something other than your opinion tom back up your Criminal Hillary statement.........Cj
I think every one does if they have watched what has been going on lately. You sure don't have to search far to find the FBI reports among other sources.
User avatar
ezzy333
GDF Junkie
 
Posts: 16620
Joined: Fri Aug 20, 2004 3:14 pm
Location: Dixon IL

Re: I think deep down inside...

Postby ezzy333 » Mon Aug 01, 2016 4:39 pm

AAA Gundogs wrote:
greg jacobs wrote:Does it need backing up?



Generally, a conclusion is logically formed from one or more true premises.

A conclusion formed without one or more true premises is colloquially known as "talking out of one's "bleep"".

The whole "crooked Hillary" or "criminal Hillary" is propoganda you're being fed because they believe you to be stupid and need to demonize the opponent for you to have motivation to vote.

greg, remember the rules are different if you are not espousing the liberal mantra.
User avatar
ezzy333
GDF Junkie
 
Posts: 16620
Joined: Fri Aug 20, 2004 3:14 pm
Location: Dixon IL

Re: I think deep down inside...

Postby cjhills » Mon Aug 01, 2016 5:17 pm

Why do you suppose it took six or seven years to figure out that Hillary Had a private E-mail server when she made no attempt to hide it and everybody knew about it. Seems a bit of surprise that when she started the run for president something came up that started eight years ago.........................Cj
cjhills
GDF Junkie
 
Posts: 1904
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:37 am
Location: aitkin,mn

Re: I think deep down inside...

Postby greg jacobs » Mon Aug 01, 2016 5:31 pm

Ezzy, sorry forgot.
Cj. And soon after she started getting hacked. What are all of you going to say when the rest of the emails get released. Not much I bet.
User avatar
greg jacobs
Rank: 5X Champion
 
Posts: 830
Joined: Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:04 am
Location: selah washington

Re: I think deep down inside...

Postby DougB » Mon Aug 01, 2016 5:37 pm

This country has been falling apart since day 1. Wars, insurrections, civil war, crooked politicians, store bought judges, big business controlling everything. Fact-we have more freedoms now than ever. More people are included in those freedoms. We have more things than even. More food, more toys. Every generation is worse than the predecessor , but manage to face and overcome their problems. leaving the next generation of social misfits to take over a decayed and crumbling nation. That immigrants still risk everything to get to.
User avatar
DougB
Rank: Champion
 
Posts: 336
Joined: Thu May 20, 2010 5:31 pm
Location: Minnesota

Re: I think deep down inside...

Postby mnaj_springer » Mon Aug 01, 2016 5:41 pm

MNTonester wrote:we know this country is doomed. I am amazed and saddened by the vociferous support for the criminal Hillary found on this board (not to mention the homage and worship of Obama by the same). I am saddened that the best opposition to Hillary is the dredged up reality star Trump, who seems to be so inept as to be handing the election the criminal Clinton. Makes you wonder if he's acting that way on purpose. Do God's plans for our future fit in at all to anyone's thinking?


I don't agree with a lot here...

1. Saying the country is doomed. We've endured so much that as long as Trump doesn't start a nuclear war, we can survive him too (if we have to... and I purposely said survive)

2. I don't know if Hillarys support has been vociferous on the forum. In fact I think most of the anti Trump folks here have said they would rather not have Hillary as a candidate. It's not even really support.

3. Sure God's plans fit in. But who are you to say this isn't his plan? You're not a prophet, are you?
mnaj_springer
Rank: 5X Champion
 
Posts: 1184
Joined: Sun Jun 22, 2014 5:10 pm
Location: Northern Minnesota

Re: I think deep down inside...

Postby greg jacobs » Mon Aug 01, 2016 5:45 pm

All you liberals still don't want to talk about some of her supporters. The new world order Rothchilds and the 100,000 a plate fundraiser. Michael "give up your guns" Bloomberg

All you want to talk about is trump
User avatar
greg jacobs
Rank: 5X Champion
 
Posts: 830
Joined: Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:04 am
Location: selah washington

Re: I think deep down inside...

Postby mnaj_springer » Mon Aug 01, 2016 5:58 pm

greg jacobs wrote:All you liberals still don't want to talk about some of her supporters. The new world order Rothchilds and the 100,000 a plate fundraiser. Michael "give up your guns" Bloomberg

All you want to talk about is trump


Which liberals?
mnaj_springer
Rank: 5X Champion
 
Posts: 1184
Joined: Sun Jun 22, 2014 5:10 pm
Location: Northern Minnesota

Re: I think deep down inside...

Postby greg jacobs » Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:09 pm

If you walk the walk and talk the talk
A person probably is one.
User avatar
greg jacobs
Rank: 5X Champion
 
Posts: 830
Joined: Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:04 am
Location: selah washington

Re: I think deep down inside...

Postby mnaj_springer » Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:14 pm

greg jacobs wrote:If you walk the walk and talk the talk
A person probably is one.


I guess that excludes me! I've voted for too many republicans to be accepted as a liberal!
mnaj_springer
Rank: 5X Champion
 
Posts: 1184
Joined: Sun Jun 22, 2014 5:10 pm
Location: Northern Minnesota

Re: I think deep down inside...

Postby DougB » Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:34 pm

greg jacobs wrote:All you liberals still don't want to talk about some of her supporters. The new world order Rothchilds and the 100,000 a plate fundraiser. Michael "give up your guns" Bloomberg

All you want to talk about is trump


You understand irony? Trump is one of the new world order Rothchilds. Private jet, gold faucets, supermodel wife, NYC carry permit. Yearly salary of $60,000,000. Yearly!!!!!
Hillery is only worth about $30 million, and with Bill, they have a net worth of est $110,000,000. Pro ball players make more.

Yes, she is bought and paid for by Wall Street types. The types who have money like Trump has money.

May want to be careful with the wide brush. You will find that most people are a blend of conservative and liberal. And many seriously committed GOP types have serious questions about Trumps beliefs. After all, he was a liberal before he decided he had a better shot at the Presidency as a conservative. Were we asked to discuss her supporters? http://www.ontheissues.org/Donald_Trump.htm
2016 Presidential Candidates
Donald Trump
On the issues>>
Profile
VoteMatch
2000 Reform Primary Challenger for President

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the ... s-liberal/
He loved Hillary Clinton; now he thinks she's the worst. He was very much in favor of abortion rights before he opposed them. And he might be running as a Republican today, but he was once a registered Democrat who called for legalizing drugs, a massive one-time 14.25 percent tax on the wealthy and staying out of wars that didn't present a "direct threat" to the U.S. In many ways, he's been to the left of Clinton and even Bernie Sanders on some issues.
User avatar
DougB
Rank: Champion
 
Posts: 336
Joined: Thu May 20, 2010 5:31 pm
Location: Minnesota

Re: I think deep down inside...

Postby ezzy333 » Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:41 pm

greg jacobs wrote:All you liberals still don't want to talk about some of her supporters. The new world order Rothchilds and the 100,000 a plate fundraiser. Michael "give up your guns" Bloomberg

All you want to talk about is trump
Your new world order is a conspiracy theory that has been going around for 70 years and more. I don't hear it much any more till you keep bringing it up/ Just hope it dies a quiet death as it has never made much sense.
User avatar
ezzy333
GDF Junkie
 
Posts: 16620
Joined: Fri Aug 20, 2004 3:14 pm
Location: Dixon IL

Re: I think deep down inside...

Postby Max2 » Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:44 pm

MNTonester wrote:we know this country is doomed. I am amazed and saddened by the vociferous support for the criminal Hillary found on this board (not to mention the homage and worship of Obama by the same). I am saddened that the best opposition to Hillary is the dredged up reality star Trump, who seems to be so inept as to be handing the election the criminal Clinton. Makes you wonder if he's acting that way on purpose. Do God's plans for our future fit in at all to anyone's thinking?

Don't be silly :D If Hillary gets in it's just a continuation of the past 7 yrs & 7 months & 2 days. If Trump gets elected things can & should get better. Trump says some things... ugh .. he is not a politician and falls for the bait. Trump will still get my vote and I don't think we have to worry about him screwing anything up to bad. I'd say Barry did a pretty good job of that.. :D November is a long way off .
Max2
Rank: 2X Champion
 
Posts: 463
Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:06 pm
Location: Oneonta NY

Re: I think deep down inside...

Postby cjhills » Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:24 pm

greg jacobs wrote:Ezzy, sorry forgot.
Cj. And soon after she started getting hacked. What are all of you going to say when the rest of the emails get released. Not much I bet.

You have absolutely no proof that she was Hacked and neither does any body else. Even the FBI says they have no evidence that her e-mails were hacked. You just make up too many things to have any credibility. You keep making these misleading posts. Just because you, Trump and Ezzy say it and wish it would come true does not make it true. You could even be right but you do not know ....................Cj
cjhills
GDF Junkie
 
Posts: 1904
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:37 am
Location: aitkin,mn

Re: I think deep down inside...

Postby AAA Gundogs » Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:35 pm

Max2 wrote:
MNTonester wrote:we know this country is doomed. I am amazed and saddened by the vociferous support for the criminal Hillary found on this board (not to mention the homage and worship of Obama by the same). I am saddened that the best opposition to Hillary is the dredged up reality star Trump, who seems to be so inept as to be handing the election the criminal Clinton. Makes you wonder if he's acting that way on purpose. Do God's plans for our future fit in at all to anyone's thinking?

Don't be silly :D If Hillary gets in it's just a continuation of the past 7 yrs & 7 months & 2 days. If Trump gets elected things can & should get better. Trump says some things... ugh .. he is not a politician and falls for the bait. Trump will still get my vote and I don't think we have to worry about him screwing anything up to bad. I'd say Barry did a pretty good job of that.. :D November is a long way off .


How did Obama screw anything up? I'm being serious here. I just don't get it.

I voted for Mitt in 2012 but Barry has met and surpassed all of the economic promises that Mitt made in his campaign.
AAA Gundogs
Rank: Master Hunter
 
Posts: 201
Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2016 6:18 pm
Location: Please ADD LOCATION

Re: I think deep down inside...

Postby AAA Gundogs » Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:40 pm

DougB wrote:
greg jacobs wrote:All you liberals still don't want to talk about some of her supporters. The new world order Rothchilds and the 100,000 a plate fundraiser. Michael "give up your guns" Bloomberg

All you want to talk about is trump


You understand irony? Trump is one of the new world order Rothchilds. Private jet, gold faucets, supermodel wife, NYC carry permit. Yearly salary of $60,000,000. Yearly!!!!!
Hillery is only worth about $30 million, and with Bill, they have a net worth of est $110,000,000. Pro ball players make more.

Yes, she is bought and paid for by Wall Street types. The types who have money like Trump has money.

May want to be careful with the wide brush. You will find that most people are a blend of conservative and liberal. And many seriously committed GOP types have serious questions about Trumps beliefs. After all, he was a liberal before he decided he had a better shot at the Presidency as a conservative. Were we asked to discuss her supporters? http://www.ontheissues.org/Donald_Trump.htm
2016 Presidential Candidates
Donald Trump
On the issues>>
Profile
VoteMatch
2000 Reform Primary Challenger for President

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the ... s-liberal/
He loved Hillary Clinton; now he thinks she's the worst. He was very much in favor of abortion rights before he opposed them. And he might be running as a Republican today, but he was once a registered Democrat who called for legalizing drugs, a massive one-time 14.25 percent tax on the wealthy and staying out of wars that didn't present a "direct threat" to the U.S. In many ways, he's been to the left of Clinton and even Bernie Sanders on some issues.


People that have made the GOP their career are fleeing the party and it's not just because of Trump but also the GOP leadership that's still endorsing him (like Ryan and McConnell).

Seriously, the only living former republican presidents are on the record as #nevertrump. Dwell on that one.
AAA Gundogs
Rank: Master Hunter
 
Posts: 201
Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2016 6:18 pm
Location: Please ADD LOCATION

Re: I think deep down inside...

Postby greg jacobs » Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:37 pm

ezzy333 wrote:
greg jacobs wrote:All you liberals still don't want to talk about some of her supporters. The new world order Rothchilds and the 100,000 a plate fundraiser. Michael "give up your guns" Bloomberg

All you want to talk about is trump
Your new world order is a conspiracy theory that has been going around for 70 years and more. I don't hear it much any more till you keep bringing it up/ Just hope it dies a quiet death as it has never made much sense.


70 years? Much earlier.
User avatar
greg jacobs
Rank: 5X Champion
 
Posts: 830
Joined: Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:04 am
Location: selah washington

Re: I think deep down inside...

Postby Spy Car » Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:08 am

Hillary Clinton is going to make a fantastic president, just like Barack Obama has been a great president.

We are blessed as a nation.

Bill
User avatar
Spy Car
Rank: 3X Champion
 
Posts: 550
Joined: Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:53 am
Location: Los Angeles

Re: I think deep down inside...

Postby Ouzel » Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:44 am

It would be much better for our nation if everybody voted for Hillary. At least the Republican party could survive ... and in another four years maybe it could come up with a candidate whom we could all be proud of as our president. Trump as president will trash the Republican party and that will be bad for us all. The man doesn't have our values (left or right) and, much worse, has personality traits that are downright dangerous. You know this to be true. To have so many conservative leaders distance themselves from him is telling as well! They are not dumb; they just don't want their fingerprints anywhere around when it all starts to unravel.

You guys think it's cute to have some junk yard dog in there who say's he's going to be kicking butt and passing a conservative agenda, but that's just not going to happen. He's not smart, not educated, not experienced, and, worse yet, he's trigger happy. He has no clue about what he's getting into. But we do. And knowing what we all know about him at this point and continuing to support him IMO is pretty low.
Ouzel
Rank: Junior Hunter
 
Posts: 63
Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:52 pm
Location: Please ADD LOCATION

Re: I think deep down inside...

Postby Max2 » Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:10 am

AAA Gundogs wrote:

How did Obama screw anything up? I'm being serious here. I just don't get it.

I voted for Mitt in 2012 but Barry has met and surpassed all of the economic promises that Mitt made in his campaign.


Your kidding right ? in your first question
2nd question why would you vote for Mitt in 2012 if Barry was doing so well in your eyes ? Some how I find it hard to believe you would vote for a republican.

When he came into office the economy was hurting and what does he do ? Crams Obamacare down our throats.
Obama has created such a division between people. Created a hostile environment for police officers. other countries such as Iran consider us weak. A boat load of sailors are detained and what does barry do ? nothing. Isis has grown very strong and claim were next. barry called them the J~V team.
Max2
Rank: 2X Champion
 
Posts: 463
Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:06 pm
Location: Oneonta NY

Re: I think deep down inside...

Postby mnaj_springer » Tue Aug 02, 2016 6:07 am

Max2 wrote:
AAA Gundogs wrote:

How did Obama screw anything up? I'm being serious here. I just don't get it.

I voted for Mitt in 2012 but Barry has met and surpassed all of the economic promises that Mitt made in his campaign.


Your kidding right ? in your first question
2nd question why would you vote for Mitt in 2012 if Barry was doing so well in your eyes ? Some how I find it hard to believe you would vote for a republican.

When he came into office the economy was hurting and what does he do ? Crams Obamacare down our throats.
Obama has created such a division between people. Created a hostile environment for police officers. other countries such as Iran consider us weak. A boat load of sailors are detained and what does barry do ? nothing. Isis has grown very strong and claim were next. barry called them the J~V team.


But the economy is improving, and the ACA can work. I know families, hard working families, it has worked for.

And are you blaming Obama for police having a hostile work environment? Isn't that the nature of the gig? Haven't police been killed before 2008? Do you really think this wouldn't have happened under someone else?
mnaj_springer
Rank: 5X Champion
 
Posts: 1184
Joined: Sun Jun 22, 2014 5:10 pm
Location: Northern Minnesota

Re: I think deep down inside...

Postby shags » Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:46 am

Yeah, I blame him for running his mouth before he has the facts of cases..."the police acted stupidly", "my son would look like this" etc. As our president, as the leader of all the people in this country, he should be more discerning in remarks before the facts are established.
Under what other president have so many LEOs been murdered by ambush as in this year?
shags
GDF Junkie
 
Posts: 2260
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2008 4:57 pm
Location: Please ADD LOCATION

Re: I think deep down inside...

Postby cjhills » Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:51 am

shags wrote:Yeah, I blame him for running his mouth before he has the facts of cases..."the police acted stupidly", "my son would look like this" etc. As our president, as the leader of all the people in this country, he should be more discerning in remarks before the facts are established.
Under what other president have so many LEOs been murdered by ambush as in this year?

What are LEOs and how many were murdered by ambush.
If you have daughters did you raise them to believe they should have to quit their job because one of their good old boy superiors takes a liking to their body. If you don't have daughters do you believe that. I believe you are a female, you should understand this.
Some women have put in a lot of time and expense to get where they are and some can not just quit and go somewhere else. Should there bra size be what determines their value in society. "believe me" my daughters were not raised that way.....................Cj
cjhills
GDF Junkie
 
Posts: 1904
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:37 am
Location: aitkin,mn

Re: I think deep down inside...

Postby mnaj_springer » Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:08 am

shags wrote:Yeah, I blame him for running his mouth before he has the facts of cases..."the police acted stupidly", "my son would look like this" etc. As our president, as the leader of all the people in this country, he should be more discerning in remarks before the facts are established.
Under what other president have so many LEOs been murdered by ambush as in this year?


So Obama should be more discerning but you support Trump who thinks so highly of himself that he has to speak every thought he has, good or bad?

Blaming the President for police being shot is like blaming the Pope for people sinning.
mnaj_springer
Rank: 5X Champion
 
Posts: 1184
Joined: Sun Jun 22, 2014 5:10 pm
Location: Northern Minnesota

Re: I think deep down inside...

Postby shags » Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:17 am

Obama is the president, and Trump is not.
The president should be held to a higher standard IMO, than a private citizen.
shags
GDF Junkie
 
Posts: 2260
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2008 4:57 pm
Location: Please ADD LOCATION

Re: I think deep down inside...

Postby AAA Gundogs » Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:20 am

Max2 wrote:
AAA Gundogs wrote:

How did Obama screw anything up? I'm being serious here. I just don't get it.

I voted for Mitt in 2012 but Barry has met and surpassed all of the economic promises that Mitt made in his campaign.


Your kidding right ? in your first question
2nd question why would you vote for Mitt in 2012 if Barry was doing so well in your eyes ? Some how I find it hard to believe you would vote for a republican.

When he came into office the economy was hurting and what does he do ? Crams Obamacare down our throats.
Obama has created such a division between people. Created a hostile environment for police officers. other countries such as Iran consider us weak. A boat load of sailors are detained and what does barry do ? nothing. Isis has grown very strong and claim were next. barry called them the J~V team.


Lol, I've voted republican in every election since I was of age. Closing in on 30 years.

1. Nobody crammed anything down your throat. In fact, ACA was the consequence of an election. A democrat controlled house, senate and president did it how it should have been done.

2. Obama has created no division between anybody. To be frank, despite liking Mitt as a candidate, I almost didn't vote for him because it made me sick to reward the racist right that, from day 1 of Obama's presidency, has been circulating privately and publicly, racist images of Obama.

3. Police Unions, cell phones, and the thin blue line have created a hostile work of police. The sooner we all acknowledge that there are horrible cops on every police force and that other cops don't rat them out and the union protects them; the quicker their environment will be safer. Also, the union written police regulations that allow just about any behavior to be "following regulations, because everything has to with the officer's beliefs, rational or not, have to be changed. For the same reason why republicans have attacked unions, like teachers, is why they need to attack police unions.

4. Nobody views us as weak let alone Iran. If that was the case, our perception globally and amongst or allies would be worse but, in reality, it's never been higher. In fact, probably the best part of Obama's presidency has been his calm and calculating demeanor internationally.

5. ISIS is the JV team. They're losing territory daily and have been for years. Their infrastructure and leadership is amateurish. They certainly are no AL Queda. The only thing they've actually had success in doing is using social media to recruit lone wolves in foreign countries.

And while I hate Bill Clinton, I mean I can't stand the guy personally and politically, there is no way in heck that I'd ever vote for a known boorish bullshit artist in Trump.

#nevertrump
AAA Gundogs
Rank: Master Hunter
 
Posts: 201
Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2016 6:18 pm
Location: Please ADD LOCATION

Re: I think deep down inside...

Postby whatsnext » Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:22 am

The bigger concern should be the potential SCOTUS "downfall" with this presidential election.

As far as some of the comments about females and their endowments being associated with success, well....... we all are judged and treated unfairly do to many aspects that should not matter.
User avatar
whatsnext
Rank: Champion
 
Posts: 304
Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:43 pm
Location: bourbonnais il

Re: I think deep down inside...

Postby ezzy333 » Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:55 am

cjhills wrote:
shags wrote:Yeah, I blame him for running his mouth before he has the facts of cases..."the police acted stupidly", "my son would look like this" etc. As our president, as the leader of all the people in this country, he should be more discerning in remarks before the facts are established.
Under what other president have so many LEOs been murdered by ambush as in this year?

What are LEOs and how many were murdered by ambush.
If you have daughters did you raise them to believe they should have to quit their job because one of their good old boy superiors takes a liking to their body. If you don't have daughters do you believe that. I believe you are a female, you should understand this.
Some women have put in a lot of time and expense to get where they are and some can not just quit and go somewhere else. Should there bra size be what determines their value in society. "believe me" my daughters were not raised that way.....................Cj

You bring up some good points My sons were taught not to act that way and my daughter was taught not to invite those type of comments. She also can talk, complain, be aggressive when necessary just like the boys were. Guess she, my mother. my grandmothers, and the millions of other women and men are able to take part in normal society and do a good job of protecting their rights as well as not tread on someone else's. Nice thing about that is it leaves the federal government out of their lives and lets the government take care of the federal things they are supposed to be doing and not trying to write laws for the protection and convenience of individuals that the constitution says are state and local matters.
User avatar
ezzy333
GDF Junkie
 
Posts: 16620
Joined: Fri Aug 20, 2004 3:14 pm
Location: Dixon IL

Re: I think deep down inside...

Postby ezzy333 » Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:08 am

AAA Gundogs wrote:
Max2 wrote:
AAA Gundogs wrote:

How did Obama screw anything up? I'm being serious here. I just don't get it.

I voted for Mitt in 2012 but Barry has met and surpassed all of the economic promises that Mitt made in his campaign.


Your kidding right ? in your first question
2nd question why would you vote for Mitt in 2012 if Barry was doing so well in your eyes ? Some how I find it hard to believe you would vote for a republican.

When he came into office the economy was hurting and what does he do ? Crams Obamacare down our throats.
Obama has created such a division between people. Created a hostile environment for police officers. other countries such as Iran consider us weak. A boat load of sailors are detained and what does barry do ? nothing. Isis has grown very strong and claim were next. barry called them the J~V team.


Lol, I've voted republican in every election since I was of age. Closing in on 30 years.

1. Nobody crammed anything down your throat. In fact, ACA was the consequence of an election. A democrat controlled house, senate and president did it how it should have been done.

2. Obama has created no division between anybody. To be frank, despite liking Mitt as a candidate, I almost didn't vote for him because it made me sick to reward the racist right that, from day 1 of Obama's presidency, has been circulating privately and publicly, racist images of Obama.

3. Police Unions, cell phones, and the thin blue line have created a hostile work of police. The sooner we all acknowledge that there are horrible cops on every police force and that other cops don't rat them out and the union protects them; the quicker their environment will be safer. Also, the union written police regulations that allow just about any behavior to be "following regulations, because everything has to with the officer's beliefs, rational or not, have to be changed. For the same reason why republicans have attacked unions, like teachers, is why they need to attack police unions.

4. Nobody views us as weak let alone Iran. If that was the case, our perception globally and amongst or allies would be worse but, in reality, it's never been higher. In fact, probably the best part of Obama's presidency has been his calm and calculating demeanor internationally.

5. ISIS is the JV team. They're losing territory daily and have been for years. Their infrastructure and leadership is amateurish. They certainly are no AL Queda. The only thing they've actually had success in doing is using social media to recruit lone wolves in foreign countries.

And while I hate Bill Clinton, I mean I can't stand the guy personally and politically, there is no way in heck that I'd ever vote for a known boorish bullshit artist in Trump.

#nevertrump
You know I don't know if I should believe you or the Pentagon about foreign policy and our military, our economic gurus and my neighbors or you about our economy, our constitution or you about our 2nd amendment, my doctors and hospital or you about Obamacare, and my church or you about my faith. I do know that you win on reproduction rights since the aborted never complain or say anything.

I do know I had the honor this morning at breakfast of sitting next to a young man visiting here from Kenya and he just shakes his head when anything came up about our president. I didn't ask!!!!!!!!!!!!!
User avatar
ezzy333
GDF Junkie
 
Posts: 16620
Joined: Fri Aug 20, 2004 3:14 pm
Location: Dixon IL

Re: I think deep down inside...

Postby AAA Gundogs » Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:25 am

ezzy333 wrote:You know I don't know if I should believe you or the Pentagon about foreign policy and our military, our economic gurus and my neighbors or you about our economy, our constitution or you about our 2nd amendment, my doctors and hospital or you about Obamacare, and my church or you about my faith. I do know that you win on reproduction rights since the aborted never complain or say anything.

I do know I had the honor this morning at breakfast of sitting next to a young man visiting here from Kenya and he just shakes his head when anything came up about our president. I didn't ask!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Your most entertaining and useless non sequitur yet.

Telling us what you ate for breakfast is the upperbounds of the value that you've added to the discussion.
AAA Gundogs
Rank: Master Hunter
 
Posts: 201
Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2016 6:18 pm
Location: Please ADD LOCATION

Re: I think deep down inside...

Postby mnaj_springer » Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:26 am

shags wrote:Obama is the president, and Trump is not.
The president should be held to a higher standard IMO, than a private citizen.


Trump is running for president. That means if he wins the election, then he is the president. I doubt a lifelong habit of saying whatever pops into his head will change in a 4-5 month span. Especially when that habit is driven by his egotistical personality. That's the same egotism that lead him to compare the sacrifice of a Gold Star Family to him working "very, very hard." You think Trump says crazy stuff now, wait until his inflated self-importance is blown up even more by becoming President (God help us).
mnaj_springer
Rank: 5X Champion
 
Posts: 1184
Joined: Sun Jun 22, 2014 5:10 pm
Location: Northern Minnesota

Re: I think deep down inside...

Postby shags » Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:35 am

cjhills wrote:
shags wrote:Yeah, I blame him for running his mouth before he has the facts of cases..."the police acted stupidly", "my son would look like this" etc. As our president, as the leader of all the people in this country, he should be more discerning in remarks before the facts are established.
Under what other president have so many LEOs been murdered by ambush as in this year?

What are LEOs and how many were murdered by ambush.
If you have daughters did you raise them to believe they should have to quit their job because one of their good old boy superiors takes a liking to their body. If you don't have daughters do you believe that. I believe you are a female, you should understand this.
Some women have put in a lot of time and expense to get where they are and some can not just quit and go somewhere else. Should there bra size be what determines their value in society. "believe me" my daughters were not raised that way.....................Cj


LEO = Law Enforcement Officer

As to the other, what are you talking about and how did that enter the conversation? Did I miss a post?
But FWIW, I've taken care of myself in the workplace, and raised my daughter to do the same. I learned how from my mother. As women we need to be able to hamdle the occasional boorish male in one way or another. That being said, I think when women enter a male- dominated envirnment, they better be ready for it. There is no equality when one sex is treated like special snowflakes.
And for the record, if you want to experience a brutal workplace, try working in a female dominated area. Holy smokes, a few comments about boobage don't come close to that snakepit.
shags
GDF Junkie
 
Posts: 2260
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2008 4:57 pm
Location: Please ADD LOCATION

Re: I think deep down inside...

Postby shags » Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:41 am

mnaj_springer wrote:
shags wrote:Obama is the president, and Trump is not.
The president should be held to a higher standard IMO, than a private citizen.


Trump is running for president. That means if he wins the election, then he is the president. I doubt a lifelong habit of saying whatever pops into his head will change in a 4-5 month span. Especially when that habit is driven by his egotistical personality. That's the same egotism that lead him to compare the sacrifice of a Gold Star Family to him working "very, very hard." You think Trump says crazy stuff now, wait until his inflated self-importance is blown up even more by becoming President (God help us).


Wnat are you worried about? Are you saying Trump has a good shot at beating Hillary? If that happens, you'll have to deal with it just as anti-Obamaites have dealt with the past 7 1/2 years. To every thing there is a season and all that...
shags
GDF Junkie
 
Posts: 2260
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2008 4:57 pm
Location: Please ADD LOCATION

Re: I think deep down inside...

Postby mnaj_springer » Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:58 pm

shags wrote:
mnaj_springer wrote:
shags wrote:Obama is the president, and Trump is not.
The president should be held to a higher standard IMO, than a private citizen.


Trump is running for president. That means if he wins the election, then he is the president. I doubt a lifelong habit of saying whatever pops into his head will change in a 4-5 month span. Especially when that habit is driven by his egotistical personality. That's the same egotism that lead him to compare the sacrifice of a Gold Star Family to him working "very, very hard." You think Trump says crazy stuff now, wait until his inflated self-importance is blown up even more by becoming President (God help us).


Wnat are you worried about? Are you saying Trump has a good shot at beating Hillary? If that happens, you'll have to deal with it just as anti-Obamaites have dealt with the past 7 1/2 years. To every thing there is a season and all that...


I'm worried that the same person who lashes back at a Gold Start Family will lash back when a foreign country's leader says something, and before we know it, we'll be in the middle of a war, on US soil.

I'm sure the anti-Obamaites, by and large, have had it tough :?
mnaj_springer
Rank: 5X Champion
 
Posts: 1184
Joined: Sun Jun 22, 2014 5:10 pm
Location: Northern Minnesota

Re: I think deep down inside...

Postby Max2 » Tue Aug 02, 2016 3:52 pm

mnaj_springer wrote:I'm worried that the same person who lashes back at a Gold Start Family will lash back when a foreign country's leader says something, and before we know it, we'll be in the middle of a war, on US soil.

I'm sure the anti-Obamaites, by and large, have had it tough :?

We are at war on US soil san bernedino . orlando, foot hood oh wait you on the left refer to fort hood as work place violence
Max2
Rank: 2X Champion
 
Posts: 463
Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:06 pm
Location: Oneonta NY

Re: I think deep down inside...

Postby mnaj_springer » Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:35 pm

Max2 wrote:
mnaj_springer wrote:I'm worried that the same person who lashes back at a Gold Start Family will lash back when a foreign country's leader says something, and before we know it, we'll be in the middle of a war, on US soil.

I'm sure the anti-Obamaites, by and large, have had it tough :?

We are at war on US soil san bernedino . orlando, foot hood oh wait you on the left refer to fort hood as work place violence


You know what I was referring to when I said war.

But you forgot the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge.
mnaj_springer
Rank: 5X Champion
 
Posts: 1184
Joined: Sun Jun 22, 2014 5:10 pm
Location: Northern Minnesota

Re: I think deep down inside...

Postby cjhills » Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:40 pm

ezzy333 wrote:
cjhills wrote:
shags wrote:Yeah, I blame him for running his mouth before he has the facts of cases..."the police acted stupidly", "my son would look like this" etc. As our president, as the leader of all the people in this country, he should be more discerning in remarks before the facts are established.
Under what other president have so many LEOs been murdered by ambush as in this year?

What are LEOs and how many were murdered by ambush.
If you have daughters did you raise them to believe they should have to quit their job because one of their good old boy superiors takes a liking to their body. If you don't have daughters do you believe that. I believe you are a female, you should understand this.
Some women have put in a lot of time and expense to get where they are and some can not just quit and go somewhere else. Should there bra size be what determines their value in society. "believe me" my daughters were not raised that way.....................Cj

You bring up some good points My sons were taught not to act that way and my daughter was taught not to invite those type of comments. She also can talk, complain, be aggressive when necessary just like the boys were. Guess she, my mother. my grandmothers, and the millions of other women and men are able to take part in normal society and do a good job of protecting their rights as well as not tread on someone else's. Nice thing about that is it leaves the federal government out of their lives and lets the government take care of the federal things they are supposed to be doing and not trying to write laws for the protection and convenience of individuals that the constitution says are state and local matters.

So you are saying if a female is Sexually harassed in her job it is her fault because she invited the advances. You are right millions of men and women could live by the rules. But, millions of women you talk about were forced to endure harassment because they needed to keep their jobs. Okay, I guess that's about what I would expect along with no racism in the sixties...................CJ
you can buy a pocket copy of the constitution for a couple of bucks....................Cj
cjhills
GDF Junkie
 
Posts: 1904
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:37 am
Location: aitkin,mn

Re: I think deep down inside...

Postby ezzy333 » Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:25 pm

cjhills wrote:
ezzy333 wrote:
cjhills wrote: What are LEOs and how many were murdered by ambush.
If you have daughters did you raise them to believe they should have to quit their job because one of their good old boy superiors takes a liking to their body. If you don't have daughters do you believe that. I believe you are a female, you should understand this.
Some women have put in a lot of time and expense to get where they are and some can not just quit and go somewhere else. Should there bra size be what determines their value in society. "believe me" my daughters were not raised that way.....................Cj

You bring up some good points My sons were taught not to act that way and my daughter was taught not to invite those type of comments. She also can talk, complain, be aggressive when necessary just like the boys were. Guess she, my mother. my grandmothers, and the millions of other women and men are able to take part in normal society and do a good job of protecting their rights as well as not tread on someone else's. Nice thing about that is it leaves the federal government out of their lives and lets the government take care of the federal things they are supposed to be doing and not trying to write laws for the protection and convenience of individuals that the constitution says are state and local matters.

So you are saying if a female is Sexually harassed in her job it is her fault because she invited the advances. You are right millions of men and women could live by the rules. But, millions of women you talk about were forced to endure harassment because they needed to keep their jobs. Okay, I guess that's about what I would expect along with no racism in the sixties...................CJ
you can buy a pocket copy of the constitution for a couple of bucks....................Cj
Do I really need to use smaller words. All I said it is extremely rare that a man or a women would need help handling the situation but if they do it is as bad for one as the other and what needs to happen has little connection to federal law or enforcement. Of course it will make you feel better to be involved where it make me feel better knowing people can handle it themselves.
User avatar
ezzy333
GDF Junkie
 
Posts: 16620
Joined: Fri Aug 20, 2004 3:14 pm
Location: Dixon IL

Re: I think deep down inside...

Postby mnaj_springer » Wed Aug 03, 2016 5:56 am

So Ezzy, in your mind, was Title IX a waste?
mnaj_springer
Rank: 5X Champion
 
Posts: 1184
Joined: Sun Jun 22, 2014 5:10 pm
Location: Northern Minnesota

Re: I think deep down inside...

Postby DougB » Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:31 am

mnaj_springer wrote:So Ezzy, in your mind, was Title IX a waste?


Don't go there. It's obvious Ezzy has never been sexually harassed, and is apparently resentful of that.

Harassment exists. It's a power thing.
User avatar
DougB
Rank: Champion
 
Posts: 336
Joined: Thu May 20, 2010 5:31 pm
Location: Minnesota

Re: I think deep down inside...

Postby cjhills » Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:51 am

Archie Bunker
Women should stay at home where they belong. When dinner is not on the table on time Donald hits the ceiling. I am pretty sure his wife coos all his meals.
Anybody notice the republicans jumping ship. How soon before his puppy, Pence can't deal with his conscience and has to jump or gets the boot because he can't in good conscience support his boss...........Cj
cjhills
GDF Junkie
 
Posts: 1904
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:37 am
Location: aitkin,mn

Re: I think deep down inside...

Postby Timewise65 » Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:10 am

Well folks it isn't over "Until the Fat Lady Sings" and she is not singing.....but I guess she has been barking calling in the dogs....! :mrgreen:

It is simply amazing anyone would support Hillary for President! And deep down inside many of you who do support her know exactly what we are saying! Others truly do go "Blindly into the Night"
Timewise65
Rank: 2X Champion
 
Posts: 419
Joined: Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:30 am
Location: Missouri

Re: I think deep down inside...

Postby ezzy333 » Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:21 am

DougB wrote:
mnaj_springer wrote:So Ezzy, in your mind, was Title IX a waste?


Don't go there. It's obvious Ezzy has never been sexually harassed, and is apparently resentful of that.

Harassment exists. It's a power thing.
Would you tell us what is harassment and what isn't and maybe explain what we are looking for so we will know it when we see it. I will admit I have never ben sexually harassed to the best of my knowledge but I also admit I am not sure just what it is. I know it exist but how do you know when someone is harassing?
User avatar
ezzy333
GDF Junkie
 
Posts: 16620
Joined: Fri Aug 20, 2004 3:14 pm
Location: Dixon IL

Re: I think deep down inside...

Postby DougB » Wed Aug 03, 2016 12:05 pm

It does worry me that you don't already know what it is. It has been in the news frequently, and there are lots of sites on the internet that can inform you. Your wife may have been harassed while you were sitting next to her and you missed it.
The victim is just that. The victim of an illegal act. Why should the victim be punished by having to find other employment, or having to put up with it?

It's harassment when the victim says it is. Eight in 10 of those who were sexually harassed at work say it involves something said out loud. Forty-four percent of women who were sexually harassed say they've encountered unwanted touching and sexual advances. And about 1 in 4 have received lewd texts or e-mails.
As a business manager, I wouldn't put up with it. Getting an employee trained takes time and money. Why let one employee drive the another away through harassment As a manger, it was my decision to decide who left and who stayed.

Sexual harassment can be unwelcome sexual advances, requests for sexual favors, and other verbal or physical conduct of a sexual nature that explicitly or implicitly affects an individual's employment.


http://www.stopstreetharassment.org/res ... tatistics/
In 2014, SSH commissioned a 2,000-person national survey in the USA with surveying firm GfK. The survey found that 65% of all women had experienced street harassment. Among all women, 23% had been sexually touched, 20% had been followed, and 9% had been forced to do something sexual. Among men, 25% had been street harassed (a higher percentage of LGBT-identified men than heterosexual men reported this) and their most common form of harassment was homophobic or transphobic slurs (9%).


http://www.aware.org.sg/training/wsh-si ... tatistics/
Sexual Harassment is common in the Workplace
54% (272) had experienced some form of workplace sexual harassment.
27% of the 272 respondents experienced harassment by their colleague, while 17% were harassed by their superior.
79% of the victims are women; 21% were men.
12% had received threats of termination if they did no comply with the requests of the sex


The numbers show that women are harassed by men, men are harassed by women, men by men, and women by women. Legally, no means no anything after the word is said, and coming from a position of power, the no is supposed to be assumed. You supervise someone, keep your hands off and watch what you say and do.
User avatar
DougB
Rank: Champion
 
Posts: 336
Joined: Thu May 20, 2010 5:31 pm
Location: Minnesota

Next

Return to Off Topic Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

| Pedigrees

THIS POST : I think deep down inside... brought to you by Gun Dog Supply: Dog Training Collars & Hunting Dog Supplies

Click here to tweet this post

  • NOT logged in
  • I think deep down inside...
  • ./viewtopic.php?f=121&t=51253&start=0&sid=a6f58dbf47606f26cd24bda978d0f5e0