MOJO TV

oldbeek

MOJO TV

Post by oldbeek » Thu Jun 06, 2019 8:17 pm

What are your thoughts?? Their videos just give the anti crowd ammunition. And in slo motion. Some make me feel sick and I was butchering farm animals and hunting at 15.

Scott Linden

Re: MOJO TV

Post by Scott Linden » Sat Jun 29, 2019 9:06 pm

You could contact them with your concerns. If they aren't listening to their viewers, some day they may not have any.

Featherfinder

Re: MOJO TV

Post by Featherfinder » Thu Jul 04, 2019 5:26 am

Don't know much about MOJO TV but I used to get the local dedicated hunting TV channel. I have been SO disappointed in the general content that I no longer get that channel and yes, I'm an avid hunter BUT using 50 caliber rounds fired from a tank, at night, dressed in full military camo - don't forget the night vision goggles - is NOT my idea of hunting quail. Don't forget the "I KILLED it dead!" lines too. OK....I'm exaggerating but you get my drift.
That said, the viewership numbers must convey that I am the minority, which is why I choose to no longer watch. It's that simple for me.
I've been hunting since I was legally able and I'm 65. Even I found a great many of the current hunting TV offerings offensive. Can you imagine how a non-hunter feels - not an anti…just a non-hunter? Admittedly, it wouldn't take much to turn him/her into an anti after watching some of that "stuff".
I've had the pleasure/honor of being hosted on 3 outdoor programs in my time (in Canada). They were tasteful if not perfect. Capturing quality footage with a high quality camera is not easy. Wild birds don't always co-operate, even when the dogs do.