Chuckar hunters funny.

weimdogman

Chuckar hunters funny.

Post by weimdogman » Mon Jun 07, 2021 7:56 am

At a navhda hunt test and had a pro trainer/ judge tell of how she was introduced to highly trained dogs. She was living out west and would run into guys with dogs in dogboxes at stores or gas stations. Would greet them and ask about their dogs ? She isn't a bad looking gal and 20 years ago was probably a real looker and most guys love to talk about their dogs!

Funny part is she described the guys and their dogs as " If you saw 1 today you would think they were meth heads. Skinny and a HARD look about them. They all looked the same.I could spot them anywhere".

She went on to say they were so driven and had such great dogs(that they were proud of) that it showed her a whole new level of dog/handler relationships.

cjhills
GDF Junkie

Re: Chuckar hunters funny.

Post by cjhills » Mon Jun 07, 2021 1:21 pm

Interesting story. Not sure what theladies looks had to do with it..........Cj

weimdogman

Post by weimdogman » Mon Jun 07, 2021 3:29 pm

Perhaps you have never realized that a ugly person gets less attention from strangers then a handsome devil like you😉

cjhills
GDF Junkie

Post by cjhills » Tue Jun 08, 2021 4:58 am

weimdogman wrote:
Mon Jun 07, 2021 3:29 pm
Perhaps you have never realized that a ugly person gets less attention from strangers then a handsome devil like you😉
That may be a fact of life. I don't know. But if somebody wants to talk to me about my dogs, What they look like will have very little to do with the conversation. Think 0.
IMO it is insulting and very offensive to the lady, the dog owners and perhaps the dogs, to say they talked with her because of her looks.
They may have enjoyed a nice intelligent conversation with a person who was interested in their dogs. Which evidently had alot to do with her becomig a trainer and judge.
Did she use her looks to become a pro trainer/judge or her training ability and intelligence. If you were talking about a man would you have mentioned his looks.
Come on man!!! give the ladies some slack. Their net worth is determind by more than their bra size........Cj

ckirsch

Post by ckirsch » Tue Jun 08, 2021 11:27 am

Who brought up bra size? Relevance?

I guess that, for decades, I've been guilty of insulting and offending my wife and five daughters by telling them how beautiful they are. How odd that it has always seemed to make them smile.

Shame on me.