Great day on the water!

Garrison

Great day on the water!

Post by Garrison » Mon May 16, 2022 12:29 pm

Sometimes the best days on the water don’t require leaving the dock. Didn’t even put the dingy in the water. My wife had some work to catch up on, so we were instructed to vacate the house.

Spent some quality Daddy-Daughter time at the docks. I lazily cleaned some decks and windows while someone perfected her boat gymnastics routine, watched a little golf while receiving a thorough thrashing at some high stakes (winner gets ice cream) rounds of Go Fish. We worked on sounding out words in some fishing magazines with a quick snooze and then had some fish burritos for a sunset dinner. Pretty epic day with good company!

Garrison
Boat.jpg
Boat 2.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
“Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in.”
- Mark Twain-

Garrison

Re: Great day on the water!

Post by Garrison » Mon May 16, 2022 12:30 pm

Boat 3.jpg
Boat 4.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
“Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in.”
- Mark Twain-

Sharon
GDF Junkie

Post by Sharon » Mon May 16, 2022 12:55 pm

She won't forget that day. Well done. :)
" We are more than our gender, skin color, class, sexuality or age; we are unlimited potential, and can not be defined by one label." quote A. Bartlett

Garrison

Post by Garrison » Mon May 16, 2022 3:35 pm

Sharon wrote:
Mon May 16, 2022 12:55 pm
She won't forget that day. Well done. :)
I sure hope so. This one and hopefully many more like it. Heading to Lake Powell in a couple weeks (if there is any lake left) to make some memories on another houseboat trip.

Although, I do have my concerns. When I was her age, a half day jon boat rental was life changing stuff.

Garrison
- Mark Twain-

BlessedGirl

Post by BlessedGirl » Mon May 16, 2022 10:12 pm

Never underestimate the power of spending time with your daughter!
"Heaven isn't for good people. Heaven is for forgiven people."