Hunting Dog Training & More    

Popular Searches: Garmin Astro | Dog Collars | Tri-Tronics | SPORTdog

"Brittany" (or Springer?) rescue in central North Carolina

"Brittany" (or Springer?) rescue in central North Carolina

Postby Spaniel » Mon Sep 19, 2016 2:04 pm

Not mine, but I saw it on the local craigslist and thought I would pass it along. I have enough dogs to handle right now. The current owner claims its a Brittany but it looks more like an English springer spaniel to me.

https://winstonsalem.craigslist.org/pet/5766026855.html

"Neutered, affectionate and extremely trainable Brittany available. Approximately 2 years old, was taken from a bad situation and received all his shots, the proper care, and grooming to remove the mats from his coat & tail. Gets along great with other dogs, no aggression toward people or other animals (including cats). Housebroken and has been living indoors. Now UTD on heart guard, all vaccinations, frontline plus, and was neutered. I've began basic obedience training with success, but have little experience with gun dogs and believe he'd be better suited for someone that has more of a desire to work with the breed. To a good home only, this is an indoor dog who is not destructive. Will come with some of his basic supplies. Asking $180 rehoming fee to cover all the vet fees, neuter surgery, and hours of training put into this dog. He'll make a great pet. Please don't impede my efforts to find this dog a GOOD home by flagging my post. Thank you! Any questions, please text me @"

Another photo at: http://greensboro.craigslist.org/pet/5766031600.html
Spaniel

Re: "Brittany" (or Springer?) rescue in central North Carolina

Postby greg jacobs » Mon Sep 19, 2016 6:34 pm

I'm no spaniel expert but doesn't look like either to me.
greg jacobs

Re: "Brittany" (or Springer?) rescue in central North Carolina

Postby MNTonester » Tue Dec 27, 2016 1:41 pm

link doesn't work. hopefully he found a good home
MNTonester

Return to Rescues