Arizona Old Pointer Female

kninebirddog
GDF Premier Member!

Arizona Old Pointer Female

Post by kninebirddog » Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:22 pm

Old Pointer female probably about 9 give or take she also is an owner drop off and left been sitting in our kennel for well over 18 months :(
Jewell is a Black and white and just needs a couch to lay near she may even have a season left in her to do a little wild birds on some flat land.
150.00 rehoming fee

Text 520..705..2584 for more info
"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."
"When I hear somebody talk about a horse or cow being stupid, I figure its a sure sign that the animal has outfoxed them." Tom Dorrance
If you feel like you are banging your head against the wall, try using the door.

greg jacobs

Re: Arizona Old Pointer Female

Post by greg jacobs » Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:19 pm

I hate to hear these kind of stories.
Thank you for doing what you can to help them.

kninebirddog
GDF Premier Member!

Re: Arizona Old Pointer Female

Post by kninebirddog » Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:40 pm

I am glad to we had a third dog which finally went to her new home finally after over a year. I have a policy about taking my breedings back but these are other peoples litters. (SmH)
"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."
"When I hear somebody talk about a horse or cow being stupid, I figure its a sure sign that the animal has outfoxed them." Tom Dorrance
If you feel like you are banging your head against the wall, try using the door.