Hunting Dog Training & More    

Popular Searches: Garmin Astro | Dog Collars | Tri-Tronics | SPORTdog

ugartechea sxs

Anything older than 6 months will be moved here.

ugartechea sxs

Postby mask » Thu May 31, 2018 9:31 am

I'm selling some sxs Ugartecheas for a friend. two have had the stocks cut down for people of smaller stature (20 ga). One of the two should have the stock replaced. The rest are 12 ga two are cast for a lefty, the rest are cast for righty. All are in pristine condition and most have had the forcing cones lengthen and chokes smoothed. Is there someplace to by stocks for these guns? you can pm for info if you like.
mask

Re: ugartechea sxs

Postby Meller » Thu May 31, 2018 4:41 pm

Look this up at www.tsavocustomfirearms.com he does an excellent job of making a custom stock and getting a perfect fit. and he is a disabled veteran!
Meller

Postby mask » Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:16 am

All sold.
mask

Postby DonF » Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:19 am

Meller wrote:Look this up at http://www.tsavocustomfirearms.com he does an excellent job of making a custom stock and getting a perfect fit. and he is a disabled veteran!

I was wondering where I'd found this web site. I have an AyA I want a new stock on and called the guy. Got a ball park price of $650 and he'll also remove the hand grip and refinish and sharpen the checkering. Gonna send him the gun soon as I cak. Look at the work he has poster on his site. I've got an e-mail address for him around here somewhere. PM me if you want it. I have a hard time remembering what and where I posted stuff.
DonF
GDF Junkie

Return to ARCHIVE: Previous Listings SOLD/OLD/GONE