mask
Number of dogs you own:: 5
Breed(s) of dog(s): english pointers
Do you hunt?: Yes
If you hunt, what game?: ...upland, mainly chukar and huns. big game. Sharptails in setember.
Do you compete with your dog?: No

ugartechea sxs

Thu May 31, 2018 9:31 am

I'm selling some sxs Ugartecheas for a friend. two have had the stocks cut down for people of smaller stature (20 ga). One of the two should have the stock replaced. The rest are 12 ga two are cast for a lefty, the rest are cast for righty. All are in pristine condition and most have had the forcing cones lengthen and chokes smoothed. Is there someplace to by stocks for these guns? you can pm for info if you like.

Meller
Number of dogs you own:: 6
Breed(s) of dog(s): GSP
If you hunt, what game?: ...Quail, pheasant, woodcock

Re: ugartechea sxs

Thu May 31, 2018 4:41 pm

Look this up at www.tsavocustomfirearms.com he does an excellent job of making a custom stock and getting a perfect fit. and he is a disabled veteran!

mask
Number of dogs you own:: 5
Breed(s) of dog(s): english pointers
If you hunt, what game?: ...upland, mainly chukar and huns. big game. Sharptails in setember.

Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:16 am

All sold.

DonF
GDF Junkie
Number of dogs you own:: 2
Breed(s) of dog(s): English setters

Have also had Shorthairs and Pointers.
Do you hunt?: No
If you hunt, what game?: ...Physical problems keep me out of hard to access areas anymore. Used to hunt everything I could in Ore
REQUIRED: Why do you want to join Gun Dog Forum?: This field is required. We don't need an essay, we're just trying to avoid folks who don't love hunting and gun dogs. -- admin

Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:19 am

Meller wrote:Look this up at http://www.tsavocustomfirearms.com he does an excellent job of making a custom stock and getting a perfect fit. and he is a disabled veteran!
I was wondering where I'd found this web site. I have an AyA I want a new stock on and called the guy. Got a ball park price of $650 and he'll also remove the hand grip and refinish and sharpen the checkering. Gonna send him the gun soon as I cak. Look at the work he has poster on his site. I've got an e-mail address for him around here somewhere. PM me if you want it. I have a hard time remembering what and where I posted stuff.
I pity the man that has never been loved by a dog!

Return to “ARCHIVE: Previous Listings SOLD/OLD/GONE”