Hunting Dog Training & More    

Popular Searches: Garmin Astro | Dog Collars | Tri-Tronics | SPORTdog

Registered English Pointer Pups SOLD

Anything older than 6 months will be moved here.

Registered English Pointer Pups SOLD

Postby coveydr » Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:14 am

CS Bella Mia- White/Lemon X 3x NSTRA Champion Trout's Elhew Sid- White/ Black ticked.
Bella has a great nose and very stylish. She is a great wild bird dog and has hunted for me everywhere from West Texas Bobwhites to South Dakota Pheasants. She is a natural retriever and is a great mother. She does have some NSTRA points but only trialed when needed a dog to fill in. This is her second litter and passes down her natural instincts to her puppies.
Sid is a great wild bird dog and hunts southern AZ Mearns and has been to some National NSTRA trials. He has a huge nose and is an awesome dog with a lot of style.
We have 4? pups available. The first 3-4 picks will be made on July 22. With what has been mentioned. I think I will Have a white/black male and female? 2 white/lemon 1 male and 1 female? and Possibly a white Liver female? Please Call me at 928-242-4570. I am not able to check my PM's very often. Located in northeastern AZ. $500.00 each Thx
Last edited by coveydr on Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
coveydr

Re: Registered English Pointer Pups

Postby coveydr » Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:09 pm

We have 3 pups available and I consider them the best picks, there is no bad pick in this litter. 1 White/ lemon male. 1 White/ Black male and a White/ Black female. These pups are going to be excellent bird dogs with style and nose. They have been socialized with kids and are very outgoing and bold. The dam is a great house dog and family dog. Had some customers back out and would like to see these pups go to hunting families. PM me and I can tell you more about them and send you pics.
coveydr

Postby tailcracken pointer » Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:30 pm

coveydr wrote:We have 3 pups available and I consider them the best picks, there is no bad pick in this litter. 1 White/ lemon male. 1 White/ Black male and a White/ Black female. These pups are going to be excellent bird dogs with style and nose. They have been socialized with kids and are very outgoing and bold. The dam is a great house dog and family dog. Had some customers back out and would like to see these pups go to hunting families. PM me and I can tell you more about them and send you pics.

Can you send pics of the black and whites please 816 6068194
tailcracken pointer

Postby coveydr » Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:48 am

We still have the white/ Black male and female. And a white/ orange female. They are using a doggy door and this week will have their second set of shots. These pups are going to be great wild bird dogs. I'm in N.E. AZ but can arrange shipping or meet someone within reason? call me at 928-242-4570 I can send pictures.
coveydr

Postby coveydr » Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:32 pm

We are down to the last pup. He is the white and black male. He has been introduced to birds and is a lot of fun.
coveydr

Return to ARCHIVE: Previous Listings SOLD/OLD/GONE