Dark Roan Deutsch Langhaar Male Puppy

Anything older than 6 months will be moved here.
Cora's Shadow

Dark Roan Deutsch Langhaar Male Puppy

Post by Cora's Shadow » Fri Aug 03, 2018 9:08 am

The Deutsch Langhaar-Gruppe Nordamerika has made arrangements to import 2 Deutsch Langhaar puppies from Germany. The female puppy will be staying at my house. The dark roan male puppy is available to a new home. The puppies were whelped on June 16th, 2018. They will arrive at Chicago O'Hare on Wednesday, August 29th (at 10 weeks of age). I will then be driving back to Nebraska with my pup so I can meet someone else along the way. Or we may be able to ship the male pup to a different airport depending on where the new home may be. We will not know the exact price of this puppy until after he is weighed at the airport, but assume that his total purchase price will be about $2,000 (which includes purchase price and shipping costs).

These pups have an outstanding pedigree. Their mom won the International VGP in 2016. She is a beautiful and cooperative dog with great test scores and breed show ratings. The sire was trained/handled by a first-time handler. He is a very typey and talented dog. Pups from this litter should be very cooperative and easy to train with easy-going temperaments. We would like to find a good hunting home for the male pup. These pups are unrelated enough to every Deutsch Langhaar currently in North America so they will have a lot of breeding options if they complete all breeding requirements.

Dam:
Adelheid von der Frankenhöhe 433/13 A, 68248, SP, IVGP, SWIII, hs, gew. 14. 11. 2013, 60 cm, Auge dunkel, v/v/sg, sil
VJP 74 Pkt., HZP 183 Pkt., SP-HZP 183 Pkt., VGP 328/1 ÜF, IVGP 326/1 ÜF, HN 03.07.2015

Sire:
Regent von Buchheim 285/15 A ED-, OCD-frei, Btr., braun, gew. 30.04.2015,
64 cm, Auge mittel, v/sg/sg, sil
VJP 65 Pkt, HZP 174 Pkt. HN 14.02.2016

Please contact Scott or Cortney at langhaars@gmail.com or 308-370-1346 if you have more questions or would like more information about giving this handsome boy a home at the end of this month.

Cora's Shadow

Re: Dark Roan Deutsch Langhaar Male Puppy

Post by Cora's Shadow » Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:54 am

Pup has been sold. Thanks for the interest!