This is for you Ross!

mtlee

This is for you Ross!

Post by mtlee » Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:05 pm

So Ross kept telling me how I need to get on my belly and take pictures of Gent and how horrible of a photographer I am. :roll: This afternoon I went out and got my buddy to get on his belly to take some shots of Gent (I of course had the super hard job of working the remote for the launcher). These were taken with a blackberry, let me know if they're up to your standards Ross....and thank Ross P. for crawling around! haha.

He was running full speed and whipped around on point with this bird....he looked real nice today.

Sharon
GDF Junkie

Re: This is for you Ross!

Post by Sharon » Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:49 pm

Wow. Thanks for posting.
" We are more than our gender, skin color, class, sexuality or age; we are unlimited potential, and can not be defined by one label." quote A. Bartlett

Yawallac
GDF Junkie

Post by Yawallac » Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:23 pm

Much better!!

He's going to win this fall Matt. Can't wait for folks to see this guy run! He can GO!!!! :D

(Now, swap out the pedigree pic!)

PowerPoint

Post by PowerPoint » Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:58 pm

What a MAGNIFICENT BEAST! I hear tell of another fabuolus specimen of the black,and white puppy varity coming to Ross's
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

ezzy333
GDF Junkie

Post by ezzy333 » Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:18 pm

Nice stack. Ross will like that. 8)

Ezzy
http://www.perfectpedigrees.com/4genview.php?id=144
http://www.perfectpedigrees.com/4genview.php?id=207

It's not how many breaths you have taken but how many times it has been taken away!

Has anyone noticed common sense isn't very common anymore.

PowerPoint

Post by PowerPoint » Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:54 pm

I am used to stacking my pancakes at huddle house.This is the only show exp I have,or want..hehe

snips
GDF Junkie

Post by snips » Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:55 pm

Nice dark sky behind the dog, looks good. You got that pups nose in the right place, thats a done deal for Ross :lol:
brenda

Yawallac
GDF Junkie

Post by Yawallac » Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:06 pm

Matt & Brian,

I just brought this little girl home on Monday. I actually socialized the picks of this litter for the breeder. ...and I had to have this one.

He wouldn't sell her.... until I finally made him an offer he couldn't refuse. I call her "Cash" because that's what it took to get her!! What a pup!! Snapped this pic this morning. :D

She's going to look pretty good backing your Woody pup Brian. :D

Matt, can you believe the dogs we'll have in the woodcock woods this fall? Holy cow!! Wow!!

Cash - (NC Shadow's Attitude x RUCH Wannabe Barbie)
You got that pups nose in the right place, thats a done deal for Ross
Real funny Brenda!! :D

mtlee

Post by mtlee » Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:11 pm

snips wrote:Nice dark sky behind the dog, looks good.
Thanks. Approximately 4 minutes after that shot was taken the bottom fell out and we all got a little wet! :lol:

PowerPoint

Post by PowerPoint » Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:13 pm

That dog could be twins with my Shadows attitudeX On the move female that your pup is out of.Scary! Other side is clean. P.S. What woods,and I want togo!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by PowerPoint on Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.

mtlee

Post by mtlee » Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:15 pm

Yawallac wrote:
Matt, can you believe the dogs we'll have in the woodcock woods this fall? Holy cow!! Wow!!
She looks real nice Ross. Can't wait to see her in person. And yea, based on the dogs I'd say the woodcock don't stand a chance this year, but you gotta factor in the shooting :roll: HA!

Birddog90

Post by Birddog90 » Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:00 pm

Been lurking here for quite awhile. Matt's dog sure looks good (I was there). I can't wait to see him run NBHA in the fall. I'm currently working on another puppy I'll run in the fall also. I'll get Matt to lay on his belly to take a few shots of mine during the next training session. Looking forward to all the late nights on the forum. Don't anyone tell my wife about this. Hahaha.

Ross P. (another Ross, I know, maybe it's all in the name, Hahaha)

mtlee

Post by mtlee » Fri Jul 18, 2008 5:10 am

Birddog90 wrote:Been lurking here for quite awhile. Matt's dog sure looks good (I was there). I can't wait to see him run NBHA in the fall. I'm currently working on another puppy I'll run in the fall also. I'll get Matt to lay on his belly to take a few shots of mine during the next training session. Looking forward to all the late nights on the forum. Don't anyone tell my wife about this. Hahaha.

Ross P. (another Ross, I know, maybe it's all in the name, Hahaha)
Haha...I knew you wouldn't be able to hold out much longer. Welcome bud!

bobman

Post by bobman » Fri Jul 18, 2008 5:26 am

Those are all some beautiful dogs!
currently two shorthairs, four english pointers, one Brittany, one SPRINGER a chihuahua and a min pin lol

Yawallac
GDF Junkie

Post by Yawallac » Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:08 am

RossP,

Welcome!! Nice to see another Pointer guy join!! :D

I am looking forward to the FT season starting up again! Can't wait! Should be a lot of really nice dogs competing this year.

Please post some pics of your new prospect!!

R.

mtlee

Post by mtlee » Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:13 am

Yawallac wrote:RossP,

Please post some pics of your new prospect!!

R.
Here's a picture from a few weeks ago of the pup he's talking about ... his name is Buck. Ross is out of town for the weekend, so I thought I'd help him out. We'll get some new pics soon I'm sure. He's a nice little fellow with a good nose for sure.

Yawallac
GDF Junkie

Post by Yawallac » Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:19 am

Hey, refer to him as RossP will ya?!?! I just got confused about where I was! :D

Wow, very nice pup. How does he go?! What's his breeding? ...another Puppy of the Year for RossP maybe??

mtlee

Post by mtlee » Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:29 am

Yawallac wrote:Hey, refer to him as RossP will ya?!?! I just got confused about where I was! :D

Wow, very nice pup. How does he go?! What's his breeding? ...another Puppy of the Year for RossP maybe??
Yea sorry, RossP is out of town. Buck seems to run well, although RossP has been working him on a checkcord mostly so I haven't gotten the full effect. As far as the breeding goes he'll have to fill you in on that. All I know is something about Pete Rose??

Yawallac
GDF Junkie

Post by Yawallac » Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:32 am

That would be Hobb's Pete Rose. I ran against him last season in NC at a US Complete trial. The course was small, round and enclosed in a chain-link fence. All three of my Shooting Dogs LAPPED the course before I made it to the first turn!! Needless to say we didn't do well there. :D

But, I did get to watch Pete Rose run and he is a very nice dog. Tons of style and if you ever get the chance to ride the gallery wagon with Les Hobbs, stand close to him, because he is a RIOT!! :lol:

jakemaster

Post by jakemaster » Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:55 pm

All nice looking dogs but what I noticed is all the dark skies that look like rain clouds. Please send those rain clouds my way I need rain bad!!!

mtlee

Post by mtlee » Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:02 pm

jakemaster wrote:All nice looking dogs but what I noticed is all the dark skies that look like rain clouds. Please send those rain clouds my way I need rain bad!!!
I know we need it here so I shouldn't complain, but it seems like it rains here every afternoon in July/August! :roll:

tommyboy72
GDF Junkie

Post by tommyboy72 » Sun Jul 20, 2008 10:05 pm

Sure are some nice looking dogs all of you have. Wish all of you the best of luck trialing them. :)