lankas labs?

sjkennels

lankas labs?

Post by sjkennels » Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:41 pm

i am wanting to get a pointing lab this summer or next. so i could have a dove,duck,upland dog. i was reading some on there website and they look like they have some nice dogs. i was wondering if anyone have bought a dog from there or have any other info you could give me about them.
kick'em up knock'em down

nitrex

Re: lankas labs?

Post by nitrex » Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:14 pm

SJ,

You're a good guy, but you change you mind more than anyone I know. I can't keep track of what dog you are selling, buying giving away, or getting for free. Are you surfing the web too much and getting too many ideas in that head? I would encourage you to finish one dog before you look at getting another! Good Luck!!!!

Nitrex

birddogger
GDF Junkie

Post by birddogger » Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:21 am

nitrex wrote:SJ,

You're a good guy, but you change you mind more than anyone I know. I can't keep track of what dog you are selling, buying giving away, or getting for free. Are you surfing the web too much and getting too many ideas in that head? I would encourage you to finish one dog before you look at getting another! Good Luck!!!!

Nitrex
My thoughts exactly!! :)

Charlie
If you think you can or if you think you can't, you are right either way

sjkennels

Post by sjkennels » Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:33 am

thats what im doing i told you that on the phone last time i talked to you. im not getting that or any other dog until my female gets finished up thats why it says next summer. only reason i would be getting one is because the wife wants a lab. and if i got a pointing one the more better.
kick'em up knock'em down

Willie Hunter

Post by Willie Hunter » Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:55 am

If I were going to purchase a lab that points I would look real hard @ Tiger Mountain.
Willie Hunter

FLocker

Post by FLocker » Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:44 pm

I have flushing dogs, so forgive my ignorance. A pointing lab sounds like the ultimate gun dog, so whats the catch? I mean if i can take this dog to the duck blind in January, chase quail in March and have a Lab personality the rest of the year, why in the world would you all not be falling over yourselves to own pointing labs?

BTW, I love SJ's posts. he is like me. A lot of enthusiasm, but not always sure which direction to focus.

Sharon
GDF Junkie

Post by Sharon » Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:50 pm

I have lots of direction. i just need some enthusiasm. :)
" We are more than our gender, skin color, class, sexuality or age; we are unlimited potential, and can not be defined by one label." quote A. Bartlett

oakcreek

Post by oakcreek » Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:51 pm

You live 15 minutes from me, we will have two spring litters. I do have a couple of spots open on both litters.