free puppies?

LaReineBritt

free puppies?

Post by LaReineBritt » Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:49 am

Is there anyone that would be interested in free Brittany puppies?

GrayDawg

Re: free puppies?

Post by GrayDawg » Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:53 am

Details? Parents? AKC registered?..................
May all your dog's points be productive & your arrows avoid all timber

kninebirddog
GDF Premier Member!

Post by kninebirddog » Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:48 am

I would be VERY CAREFUL about giving puppies away...many times you will get an impulse person or worse some sicko that may use the pup for something other then companion...

What I worry about impulse people are many times these people do not think fully about getting a dog and the pup ends up dumped at a pound because they figure out they don't have the time place or patience for a dog.

Another thing you might want to think about is on papers...Sure would hate to see someone getting that free pup and it end up in a puppy mill situation...I would seriously limit the registration or with hold papers on the free puppies or charge for the papers should someone be serious about it

Just be careful for those puppies future...

Again Good Luck ...Hope you get those babies in some great homes..
"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."
"When I hear somebody talk about a horse or cow being stupid, I figure its a sure sign that the animal has outfoxed them." Tom Dorrance
If you feel like you are banging your head against the wall, try using the door.

LaReineBritt

Post by LaReineBritt » Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:19 pm

the parents pedigree is in my signature and i would love to have been able so sell the pups but i am unable to keep 6 dogs in my city. yes they are AKC pups

MikeB

Post by MikeB » Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:27 pm

So your saying your city won't let you do breeding or sell pups?
Can you sell them through a different city with a relative or friend?

kninebirddog
GDF Premier Member!

Post by kninebirddog » Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:40 pm

LaReineBritt wrote:the parents pedigree is in my signature and i would love to have been able so sell the pups but i am unable to keep 6 dogs in my city. yes they are AKC pups
It isn't that they can't sell it is they can't keep that many dogs in their city...You might want to check your laws as many just charge more if you have x amount of dog....Sounds like ezzy might be able to help you though :D That would be super

one of the reason I get worried for freebie puppies around here is
We have a ton of pit bull owners around here...and it isn't the dogs it is the owners and what they do to these dogs...I know PB fighting is illegal but it sure don't stop the scumbags from fighting them we find evidence of this out in the deserts where they will dump the wounded or dead dogs :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."
"When I hear somebody talk about a horse or cow being stupid, I figure its a sure sign that the animal has outfoxed them." Tom Dorrance
If you feel like you are banging your head against the wall, try using the door.

DougB

Post by DougB » Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:14 pm

Hate to say it, but people will use little pups as bait dogs to train or get the fighting dog excited. There are people who really should be on the wrong end of a hunt.
Why own a dog? There's a danger you know,

You can't own just one, for the craving will grow.

There's no doubt they're addictive, wherein lies the danger.

While living with lots, you'll grow poorer and stranger.

vabrittfan

Post by vabrittfan » Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:03 pm

I'm near Roanoke & may be able to help you place some pups. I don't have any litters planned & have turned several folks away recently looking for pups. Can you send me a PM with more details about when the pups were born, sex, etc??
N-Vee Brittanys
(near Roanoke, VA)
http://www.nveebrittanys.com

BrittGSP818

Post by BrittGSP818 » Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:51 pm

Still have any pups left? My cousin is looking for a pup and after seeing my brittany/gsp mix he is now interested in brittanies. Also, would you be willing to ship to CA? Ofcourse, the pup will get a really good hunting home and a nice brtt mix cousin to train, hunt, and play with.

George

mcdowellma

Post by mcdowellma » Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:42 pm

If you are still looking for a home for the puppies please let me know
mcdowellma@appstate.edu