Never Never buy innotek products!!!

ohiogsp

Never Never buy innotek products!!!

Post by ohiogsp » Wed Apr 05, 2006 8:48 am

I basically bought the whole deal when I did it. I have the command series 1600 with two long range track and train collars with beepers, 3 remote launchers 2 ml-10, 1 ml-14, and a auto backer. This is a very expensive it has been a while since I bought this stuff but I know it was over 2000 dollars. The collars have lost the range witch should be 1 mile to about 100 yards. This crap is unrepairable. You cannot repair any collar made by innotek according to Collar Clinic. I wish I knew this before I bought this crap. Maybe I can save someone else from making the same mistake I made.

Higgins

Post by Higgins » Wed Apr 05, 2006 11:03 am

I bought a Dogtra 2002 NCP last year. It's a two dog system including a pager mode. Great system. I'm going to try a Tri tronic's G2. I work a lot of dogs and I wouldn't have to look at the transmitter to know correction levels. I'll be selling the Dogtra collars and transmitter soon. If you're interested, let me know.

Brad Higgins

Wagonmaster
GDF Junkie

Post by Wagonmaster » Wed Apr 05, 2006 11:16 am

i have always bought TT. used it for alot of years, so sure there have been problems, especially the models from the 1980's. but more recent models have been really good, and I like the new G2 I have alot.

in our hunting camp, a couple of the guys have Innotek stuff too. same problem, never works. no thanks.

KYBobwhite

Disappointed with Innotek

Post by KYBobwhite » Wed Apr 05, 2006 11:29 am

I totally agree. I bought (2) ADV-1000p and they have given me nothing but trouble. Half the time they don't work and they definitely don't work at 1000 yds, 100 yards at best. I like you checked with the Collar clinic about repairing them and got the same news. They are DISPOSABLE COLLARS. They'd allow a trade in allowance for them but it wasn't very much. I recently bought a DT collar and it has been great.