PIGEON-TALK FORUM

Hookadooka BirdDogs

PIGEON-TALK FORUM

Post by Hookadooka BirdDogs » Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:08 pm

FOR JUST ABOUT ANYTHING RELATED TO PIGEONS, LOFTS, ETC., CHECK OUT THE PIGEON-TALK FORUM. GOOD STUFF.
Pointed birds: If it's flyin', it's dyin'.

In 1969, the only woodstock I saw was on my M-14.

V-John

Re: PIGEON-TALK FORUM

Post by V-John » Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:58 am

They are very anti-hunting however. I post there, and get lots of good information, but.... Some crazy folks on there.

gotpointers

Post by gotpointers » Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:09 am

Post a few recipes for squab :D

Hookadooka BirdDogs

Post by Hookadooka BirdDogs » Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:45 am

V-John wrote:They are very anti-hunting however. I post there, and get lots of good information, but.... Some crazy folks on there.
Didn't know that. Found them looking at dog sites actually and loft building ideas. It's always good to know friend from foe. Thanks.
Pointed birds: If it's flyin', it's dyin'.

In 1969, the only woodstock I saw was on my M-14.

DonF
GDF Junkie

Post by DonF » Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:19 am

I think that's one I have been on a bit. Boy, don't tell them you train dog's with them. I did than one time and was real quick I was telling them the birds don't get hurt at all! Some of those folks are loony tunes. One told of finding an injured one on the side of the road and took it home and got it well. Another told about a chick she raised by hand and when it grew up, she kept it in the house, not in a cage, just in the house flying around! A really nice guy from England got on once wanting information on raising pigeon's. If I remember right he was wanting to make some feral's short homer's and didn't have a clue how. Turn's out hi job is to eradicate feral's on farms around the area. Poor guy, he didn't stand a chance! I PM'ed him a few times, really nice guy. Some of the loft's they show on that site, I would live in!
I pity the man that has never been loved by a dog!