Missing

wvbill

Missing

Post by wvbill » Tue Mar 15, 2005 2:33 pm

Last night my 15 month old female beagle came up missing in the kennel.

Leading to believe she might of been stolen. Very timid/shy and very slinder build. With big ears and pointed head. Tail and ears tore up from the brush.

If any of you along the I-81 corridor around Pa, MD, Va or WV find someone trying to pawn off a small female beagle let me know.

I have been around beagles all my life and have never seen one look like her. She is very distinctive. I have other people that can identify her very easily.

There is a nice reward for her safe return.

Here is her Pic:

If any one knows of any other sites that I might be able to post on I would appreciate it. Especially those that deal with MD and Va sportsman/women.

Thanks

seadog

Post by seadog » Tue Mar 15, 2005 8:48 pm

Try, Huntingnet.com and post it in the regions section.

seadog

Post by seadog » Tue Mar 15, 2005 8:49 pm

Sorry, should be a large N in net.

gsprescuewi

Post by gsprescuewi » Wed Mar 16, 2005 2:18 pm

Have you notified your local and county police? You MUST move into action immediately for the safe return of this dog. You MUST call every local law enforcement agency with description of dog, also give heads up to local shelters/pounds, vet clinics. FIND YOU LOCAL BEAGLE RESCUE PEOPLE, give them "heads up" and description of the dog, should it come thru their doors. Get REWARD FOR MISSING DOG posters with her picture on it made and get them up EVERYWHERE. Get them into delivery guy's hands, the pizza guy, mail man, UPS guy; POST THEM EVERYWHERE. The sooner you move into action, the better your chances of recovery are. If you want me to put a missing poster together for you email me privately at: lisa_gsprescuewi@yahoo.com and I'll get one made immediately, if you get them printed and posted. REWARD is key. We can talk about this privately. I will wait to hear from you.

wvbill

Post by wvbill » Thu Mar 17, 2005 8:41 am

I have already taken care of all that you suggested. More posters go up nightly.

The authorties have been notified and all shelters in the neighboring counties and states. Along with local rescues.

This dog was not a show piece or a big trial dog. Just one of the family.

She was new too us but we fell in love with her the short time we had her and will not stop until she is home.

Thanks

gsprescuewi

Post by gsprescuewi » Thu Mar 17, 2005 10:52 am

Is she altered? I hope they did not steal her for breeding? You got puppy mills in area? I'd do some snooping.

Colleen

Post by Colleen » Thu Mar 17, 2005 11:27 am

I hope she wasn't stolen from you for breeding. I don't know about your area, but down here the rednecks just breed the daylights out of their beagle bitches, literally EVERY time they come into season, then cull any and all pups who don't meet their hunting standards.

Well, gee, I wonder why they don't, what with such a detailed and reliable breeding program.

It does seem to be particular to beagles though, I'm not sure why.

sudiegirl

Post by sudiegirl » Thu Mar 17, 2005 2:14 pm

wv,
we will keep an eye out for her and spread the word around here. we are in SW virginia. i hope you get her back soon!