Brittany Puppy Pictures

Grange

Brittany Puppy Pictures

Post by Grange » Fri Dec 28, 2007 10:16 am

My parents got a new brittany puppy from Beeline on Dec. 5th. The named her Falcon. Sire is Beeline Bullet's Proof and the Dam is Beeline Miss Abigail. I believe she's from the same litter as littleking's Bella. These pictures are from her first night home. Since these pictures she's gown quite a bit and unfortunately suffered a broken leg while I was taking care of her when my parents were on vacation.

She tried to play with the two older dogs and before I could grab her she got in the middle of the two and one of them must have stepped on her leg. This is the very reason I never let her play with the two older dogs when they were playing rough. Unfortunately she was too quick when she came from the backside of the couch.

She's now doing much better but its difficult trying to keep her calm. She runs on the cast so quickly you never know she has a broken bone.

I just love her personallity, but this little one is going to be a handful. She is not afraid to explore and is very energetic. I told them to name her Dora after Dora the Explorer, but they like Falcon better. Loves bird wings and flash pointed the first night they got her.

utahmomof4

Post by utahmomof4 » Fri Dec 28, 2007 10:33 am

What a doll! Sorry to hear about her leg. I hope it heals quickly.

We're bringing our Brittany puppy, Catherine, home this weekend. I can't wait!

Grange

Post by Grange » Fri Dec 28, 2007 10:46 am

At this point I'm not too worried. Both vet's that have examined her believe she will make a full recovery and the way she is acting now I doubt she'll have any problems.

kninebirddog
GDF Premier Member!

Post by kninebirddog » Fri Dec 28, 2007 5:20 pm

As long as the break wasn't at a growth plate tey bounce back pretty quickly

PS I have a sister also :lol: Named My girl Bailey Think I am going to register her as K'Nine's Who'ya Gonna Call haven't fuly settled on that but it is at the top of the list

I have to get some more pictures of her

Hope littleking is surviving his monster. I know my Bailey is a tenacious little thing and watches everything like a hawk. play a few tosses of retrieve with a frozen quail put it back up and she sits and stares at the freezer for 5 plus minutes. and anytime you go near the frig she s there. Can't wait to get back home and get her on a live quail....Bet she is going to be a hoot if she is anything like the other dogs I have gotton from Nolan
"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."
"When I hear somebody talk about a horse or cow being stupid, I figure its a sure sign that the animal has outfoxed them." Tom Dorrance
If you feel like you are banging your head against the wall, try using the door.

Grange

Post by Grange » Fri Dec 28, 2007 7:12 pm

The break wasn't through the growth plate thank God.

Maverick

Post by Maverick » Fri Dec 28, 2007 10:52 pm

Beautiful puppy!! Love the pictures.

Mav.......
We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare and love we can spare.
And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made.
-M. Acklam

Knine's Ghost Rider

Paisley

Ch Ruffwood's Dixie Girl FD

kninebirddog
GDF Premier Member!

Post by kninebirddog » Sun Dec 30, 2007 2:37 pm

See if this picture comes through..This is Bailey
"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."
"When I hear somebody talk about a horse or cow being stupid, I figure its a sure sign that the animal has outfoxed them." Tom Dorrance
If you feel like you are banging your head against the wall, try using the door.

EWSIV

Post by EWSIV » Thu Jan 03, 2008 4:42 pm

That's a mean lookin' little sucker right there!