Choose your dog sitter wisely

GSP 4 me

Choose your dog sitter wisely

Post by GSP 4 me » Wed Feb 13, 2008 10:34 am

Well, my sis and brother-in-law got us pretty good recently. About two months ago I asked them to feed my dog while my wife and I were out one evening. I had no clue that they pulled a prank until last night when I took some pics with my digital camera and then downloaded them to my computer to find the following photos. I'll spare you from the "rearend" close up they took as well.

We don't allow our dog on the bed so I guess he got a special treat based on these pics. He even got to wear one of my t-shirts. :lol:

1vizsla

Post by 1vizsla » Wed Feb 13, 2008 1:40 pm

That's funny. :D So what are you going to do for payback? Do they have kids?

Carla

markj
GDF Junkie

Post by markj » Wed Feb 13, 2008 4:03 pm

I was out for a week, my brother came over to feed the animals. I get back notice 4 bales of hay gone, he threw em in the field cause the horses were eating grass :) Now we grew up on a horse farm, he moved to Calif for 15 years, he is now a changed man :) eating grass after all :)
http://www.perfectpedigrees.com/4genview.php?id=1103
http://www.perfectpedigrees.com/4genview.php?id=5210
"If there are no dogs in Heaven,
then when I die I want to go
where they went."
Will Rogers, 1897-1935

GSP 4 me

Post by GSP 4 me » Wed Feb 13, 2008 4:16 pm

Nope, they don't have kids yet, but they do have two cats :roll:

I think this was a little payback for the time I grabbed by brother-in-law's new digital camera and took plenty of pics of my GSP's business end without him knowing...hahahahaha I'm also guilty of doing the cat on the bed routine.....So I certainly had this coming.

BigShooter
GDF Junkie

Post by BigShooter » Wed Feb 13, 2008 5:21 pm

Loved the pictures. What's life if you can't have a little fun. Your dog seemed to have that "is it really okay for me to be here? " look while on the bed though.

My GSP isn't allowed on my bed either but when my youngest son comes home for a visit he lets her on his bed. The dog knows the difference. Same thing with the furniture my dog won't even try to get on the couch at home but at hunting camp the dogs are always on the couches.

One of my brothers and his wife sleep with two GSPs and a huge Weim on their bed every night. That'd drive my wife and I nuts.

CBRenthusiast

Post by CBRenthusiast » Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:34 pm

Im guilty of "being the good uncle"... I got to my sisters house often to visit my neice and nephew and sis..Her two dogs, one pitti and one half shepperd/wolf jump straight up on the couch and maul me everytime...She hates it and doesnt allow the dogs on the couchs ever, unless I come then they get to be up there with me...its funny seeing the look on her face when you have to almost brush the couch to see its true colour.